Most effective method to impress a girl on first, second date these days?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CrazY_Milojko, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    I don't think women like me.

2. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Maybe it's the dog? :D

3. Fatty

Fatty Member

GPU:
    Foxcon 8800GTS320
    I find knowledge of railway timetables works well.

Impress her especially with knowledge of her local services and the exact rolling stock involved.

4. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    tell her about your bios updates, and don't brick her :p

5. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Overclock her. I mean it. Works like charm.

So far as you near the girl, sharing your high clocks and good timings, she will naturally come to you.

After you can start dropping your clocks little by little and one day you realize that you are underclocked and she is still overclocked...
    damn you love, you are scary...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  6. Mannerheim

Mannerheim Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800XT
    go to bank machine and try find bank receipt from trash with lots of money in it. Then draw ur phone number back on it and ur good to go after giving it for a girl.

7. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    At the end I agree with you guys suggesting me to try to teach my son to be himself and to be honest in front of some (nice) girl. Problem with him right now is that (like most of male kids his age, 12.5) most of the time in front of girls he is acting like a jerk. OK, I remember myself acting like that when I was his age in same situations, so I don't have nothing to complain :)

I'll let him grow up a bit and became more mature then he is right now, monitoring his attitude with girls from time to time and correct him when that's needed.

Thanks guys for all reasonable and also funny/weird suggestions, it's good to know that I'm not the only one this age who's trying to keep nice sense of humor, one old teenager trapped in grown man's body :)

Now I want to know both from old and young Guru's what was/is your best trick for fast capturing a heart of some young teenage girl?

When I was a teen I was using a trick to lure them on territory unknown for them but somewhere where I can show myself in best light: ice skating hall ...with words like: "...do you dare to spend interesting afternoon with me?..."

Real problems I had back then: not always was a winter and when it was a nearest ice skating hall was in town (Serbia -> Novi Sad -> "SPENS") almost 40Km from place where I live, so it was not so easy to drag one teenage girl so far away home with some unknown kid like me. Sometimes we had to go by bus or by train (of course I was the one who was paying tickets and entrance tickets for ice skating hall) and few times I had a little help of older friends or family relatives who were going to Novi Sad by car for some other reasons (I didn't had a car licence till I was 18).

But when we were there, God, it was so easy to impress them with my skating skills (I had a total of three ice skates, still have them and cleaning then right now for tommorow), OK I was not a pro skater, but in eyes of most of them I was probably nothing more than pro olympic ice skater :) After few fast circles around the ice hall (so I can easily convince them that I know what I'm doing) while they were waiting for me in the middle of ice hall alone struggling to stay on one place and not to fall on their's butt... Then I was slowly comming looking them straight to their (mostly scared) eyes, give them just one my hand with words: "...I'll teach you...". And that trick was 95% of job done, other 5% is to take her to some hot chocolate after that and day or two after that event she was mine. It was easy like that!

But few times I had stumbled on few girls who were familiar with old roll-shoes (there was no rollers back then) and after 10, 15 minutes of practice they were skating on ice almost good as I was, but nevertheless it was fun for me to skate with them, falling together while we were holding eachother's hands, laughing... Good old memories... :)

Neighbour, probably I'm comming to Novi Sad -> SPENS ice skating hall tomorrow afternoon with my wife and all of three kids (if my headache right now don't get worse). Oldest son I'm talking about here was earlier there for few times, for youngest kids (girl & boy, 6.5 y.o.) that would be the first time on ice that huge. For my wife that's nothing new, she is one of the fishes I had hooked years ago using above mentined "bait" :D
    Maybe that older kid of mine find some girl there tomorrow to teach her (or maybe she'll teach him) to skate, maybe I find some nice mom to help her out with her kids :) God dammit, I forgott my wife is going also :bang:

8. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Capturing the heart? I tell them that I spend all my time working on school work and to F off. :D

I'd probably take one skating if I had any prospects. I absolutely hate going to the movies. Too expensive, the other person is not the main subject for the date either.

9. ancientGHz

ancientGHz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    ----

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  10. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I hope I meet that one girl. Sometimes I think I won't because I only do stuff for me. I got time though. Lots of it.

11. ancientGHz

ancientGHz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    ----

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014