1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most effective method to impress a girl on first, second date these days?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CrazY_Milojko, Feb 2, 2014.

1. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Master Guru

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    men, best way is to b an ass. woman like asshoel man they cannt help it at all it in the nature - pick ******* everytiem! unless 2 guys then u can b yourself as men dopnt want to be *******

simple advices

he mite not be wantin to impress a girl...

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I want to agree with you, but i find that these women tend to be just as much of an ass as the men they go after.

Are there any women on Guru3d, please chime in, its not Xbox Live so you should be fine.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  3. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    I think OP might be worrying a little too bit. The kid has to figure it out. At 13 I got burned so bad from a chick player. It took my so long to figure out that she was just a wh0re trying to get all she could.

After you get that down, you're half way there.

4. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Trade her N64 games.

(you'll find that funny if you get the reference)

5. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    To succeed, he has to have a few failed attempts. Then you can give him advice.
    The first heatbreak will hurt like hell(don't tell him that) but he has to grow from it.

Tell him not to obsess over one girl and make many friends. Communication skills developed early on will benefit him later or else he will become some goth emo kid.

Don't get mad if he comes home late sometimes. Ask him if he was out with a girl so you can know more about his situation instead of assuming he's being a bad kid. Teens could get rebellious at this age, so you gotta act like a kool parent.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a parent, but that's how I would be as one)

6. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Or you could set a tatoo that says Swan...then expands to Saskatchewan:banana:

7. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    The best you can do is teach your son to be himself. If he has to "impress" a girl, she's not the kind of girl you want him dating. You're free to ignore this, but if you teach him anything different, don't be surprised when he gets his heart broken repeatedly. Girls don't want guys that are scared to be themselves. That worked 10-20 years ago, but not anymore.

There are some women on G3D..... one is even a mod...

8. llerenaprincipe

llerenaprincipe Ancient Guru

GPU:
    DIAMOND X1950XTX 512MB, 650/2000Mhz
    I think you should try a different approach
    Just teach him how NOT to impress a girl
    maybe it's easier that way

9. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX760 270X GTX970
    Tnx for the feedback guys! Lot of usefull oppinions here...

I guess I'm worring too much and maybe too early since he is just a pre-teenage kid but kid with body look like hi is few years older. Probably that's why I'm mostly worried because of fact that he will be probably chasing chicks few years earlier than me back then, who knows...

While reading all above nice (and not so nice) memories are comming this way, many things back then about guy-to-girl relations I had to learn by myself: there was no internet, no sex educatation at school, none of the content on TV touching themes about relations among young teens... and no help from my fathers/mothers side back then because 25 or more years ago that was some king of taboo theme for my parents and for almost whole our society back then. I want to change that and to try some different approach to both of my sons and my daugther, I'm a bit different than my old man and I'm just trying to make a different parent-to-kids relations between me and them to ease them as much as I can life in teenage years. But I don't want to push too hard and try to "program" them to think like, just trying to find that sweet spot of balance between me and them, right now between me and my older son, so that his future teenage life can be a bit easier than mine.

As most of you guys are suggesting probably he has to experience some things on his own: first love, broken heart, first huge dump from some girl... and I'm a bit scared because of some of those things mostly based on few of my experiences back then and I had to go through all that on my own, but I want to be by his side when things like that happend and they will happend for sure. I'm not trying to get father of the year title, just want to be there for him if needed but at the same time don't want to act like I know all answers for his future love problems because if I give him one or two wrong solutions and if he fails trying to use that approach on some girl he like that would probably have a opposite reaction: "..dad, you don't know nothing, she dumped me becaust of your stupid suggestion!...".
    God dammit , the more I think about things he would go through more I'm warried about, relax dude, just relax...

It seems I'm worrying too much and probably too early, need to let him flow into those teen-love waters on his own, wait for some and if swallows too much water I'll throw him a life preserver ring...

Jesus Christ dude, I almost fill my pants when I saw your nick: llerenaprincipe ...Just few letters here and there and your nick will be the same like first and (also mine) last name of my ant from Canada, Toronto. Tell me you aren't her... Now I have a strange feeling like someone is spying on me... :paranoid:

Funny, I didn't thought about that my son can easiliy find this topic if the tries to google some for nick I'm using here at Guru3D and also in all of my multiplayer games I'm playing with/agains him. He will probably find this topic sooner or later, hope I won't embarrasse him... :(

10. Speed Weed

Speed Weed Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 260+
    Nothing gets a girl going these days like a serious conversation about technology.
    Knuckledraggers aside ( with a big fat ar$e and two kids in a twin buggy ), I really do find that a discussion of the latest SmartPhone technology can really get a girl interested.
    Many of those pretty young things are able to do things with their mobiles that Samsung and Apple haven't even dreamed was possible.
    All they need is a kindred spirit to show them the path to further enlightenment. :)

11. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    Nek je opije ljutom rakijom ;)

[​IMG]

Translation:
    Get her drunk on strong brandy.

Image caption: That's that seductive 0.32 BAC smile ;)

12. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX760 270X GTX970
    lol komšo iz NS-a, ja rakiju tada koristio nisam za te stvari, Novi Sad sam koristio za suptilno "barenje" mladih neiskusnih Indjiijskih koka na klizalistu Spens-a :D Možda dobacim koju pricu o tome nešto kasnije, ali na engleskom. Ali moja prva i jedna od najvecih ljubavi iz teenage dana živela je baš u Novom Sadu, ulica dr. Djordja Jovanovica pored sajma, na žalost ne mogu više da joj udjem u trag, promenila prezime kada se udala, šta li...

Ne znam da li si gledao, jutros je na Pink-u bio film "Mi nismo andjeli" pa sam ga gledao po ko zna koji put, ali ovaj put sa svo troje deca i valjali smo se dok sam im ja komentarisao šta se to ustvari dešava u filmu sa Nikolom (koga glumi Nikola Kojo) koji ce od prekaljenje švalercine na kraju da postane brižan otac. Najmladji sin mi se zove baš Nikola (cesto u sali koristimo komentar iz filma: "...Nikola, nisam ti ja majka, silazi dole!"), nadam se da nece biti baš toliko extreman ženskaroš kao ovaj iz filma ili sam jb cvorka... :)

Sorry guys for this post on Serbian, I was talking with my neighbour about one legendary serbian film, you wouldn't understand that... :)

13. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    have dinner with her on your private yacht.

what? you dont have one......

I always do a movie and then dinner afterwards.

for a while I didnt have a licence and when dating the girl would drive, but then I was getting crasy women and they kidnap me for a day or two. sounds like fun. it was for a while, but then.....

14. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    Gledao sam ga po n-ti put i opet sam se smejao. Meni su ove moje iz NS bile previse uobrazene pa sam ozenio Crnogorku ;)

15. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Truth here.

There´s two kinds of females: bitches(the majority) and real women. Real women like to be treated with respect basically, and from there you can develop a good relationship.

16. Elder III

Elder III Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Both Red and Green
    Tell him the best thing to do is to grow up and figure out who he is first... go looking for a girl friend when you're right in your own mind first. For most people that doesn't come until the late teenage years (or later). ;)

17. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    DO SOME PUSHUPS IN HOTROD chicks dig that ****

But seriously, it just happens on it's own- people getting interested in each other. Probably most the hard work nowadays is done through Facebook messages or IMs anyway. "hey I like u". "oh ok"

18. DireBadger

DireBadger Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1070 AMP Extreme
    I recommend i7.

19. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    I agree with Sykozis. Tell your son to be himself and just be honest. If you have to consciously do something to try and impress someone then you aren't showing who you really are. If someone can't accept you and like you for the person you truly are then what is the point? If you try and be something you are not, just to impress, then sooner or later it will come to light and things will probably end badly. Honesty is key, just be yourself. Everything else will fall in place. :)

20. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    and tri 780ti sli