Mortal Kombat X Koming To PC 2015

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by blesner, Jun 2, 2014.

1. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    The Steam version has been unlocked but it's not fully playable yet as the developers are using a new feature of Steam which allows streaming the content as you play, however it's not enabled yet so only the first 3 GB of the game is available and nearly everything is blocked until the remaining "packs" become available for download. :D
    (~27 GB of data all in all.)

http://steamcommunity.com/games/307780/announcements/detail/133196249418263249

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  4. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310

5. chuuey

chuuey Guest

lmao fatalities with simplified inputs... Are gamers that lazy these days? Give me a break.

6. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    MK-X on steam isn't even working...it crashes after selecting any play mode since apparently nothing but the main menu downloads. People are calling it a menu simulator right now.

7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    ...I like it on my ipad at least...

8. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    It is the stupidest thing. They announce that its available, but forgot they were using that stupid feature, so really you bought a $60-$80 game menu.

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The easy fatality consumable is appalling. If they sell a lot of those now, I wouldn't be surprised if they make them more awkward to perform in the next game. Really, what's next? Easy combos? It's not beneath them.

Why is the game reviewing badly on steam? Surely the menu sim issues should've cleared out after a re-verification of the cache? The play while you download is essential with these huge downloads of new games. I hope it works out soon. Blizzard does it so well, c'mon Volvo!

How's the netcode for those who could go beyond the menu ( :p )? Read it's crap on ps4 but decent on XBO ... dunno about Steam.

10. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    Because you can't really play the game, probably not until this afternoon, despite being promoted as "now available".

And judging from the options menu it has less options than Injustice and Mortal Kombat 9 had, so its another middle finger to PC gamers from Ed Boon.

11. chuuey

chuuey Guest

what a bloody joke

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Wow ... how did they mess that up?!

That's sad .. MK9 was pretty basic.

13. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    The packs have appeared and you can start downloading them now for PC, so gogo.

14. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
  15. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    I saw it in a Youtube video where they were going through the various Fatality and X-Ray moves the developers had shown off thus far - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zUh_vXWR2Y - and after that I just had to try it out and see how it looked outside of a compressed video. :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015

16. Serotonin

Serotonin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4080 16GB
    It's annoying seeing developers continue to use UE3 like it's 2006.

17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Textures could've been better. They might have gone with UE4 or a solution like Rocksteady's if they hadn't bothered with last gen consoles. Oh well.

PC version's fine now btw? How's the netcode?

18. Stein3x

Stein3x Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 970 GTX G1 | SLI
    Just tried the game though i'm still downloading the last 10 parts , performance seems all over the place which is unacceptable for a fighting game while on the other hand GTA V runs beautifully for it's size & scale. And no sli support?daaaamn

19. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  20. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    The game runs at 60fps solid with everything on max, however, I'm crashing VERY often. It looks like a driver crash without any message. Online, story and more are still locked for no apparent reason. I will say the game looks AMAZING during combat, although the X-rays and Fatalities look worse somehow, oh and they're locked at 30fps, as is the menu, char select, cut scenes and the Krypts which really sucks.

Overall one of the worst launches I've ever been apart of.