1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat 11

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Dec 7, 2018.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    They really should implement 60fps. It's embarrassing that ordinary gamers modded it in so quickly.

2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Patch 4 seems to have introduced 60 fps mode. Is it working as expected?

3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti XS OC
  4. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    They're working on a DX12 patch. That'll likely optimize the game, especially the Krypt.

Ohh...I see DLSS too. That might mean RTX coming soon as well.

https://steamdb.info/app/976310/depots/

Last edited: May 29, 2019

5. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Apparently it's out
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...tra-smooth-fatalities-in-a-patch/#more-685669

Just got it updated today ~270MB, I didn't use steam few days :D

EDIT:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  6. Party Poison

Party Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 2080Ti

yea it works fine, Its much smoother in the krypt obviously and fights flow so much better now with fatal blows at 60fps.

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    got a big 2.1GB update now,

and this

Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack - Spawn, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Sindel
    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...awn-shang-tsung-nightwolf-sindel/#more-688365

There are six characters confirmed to be in the pass. While not all of them have been revealed so far, there have now been four who have been identified and the other two are heavily implied in the trailer through some sound effects. These characters will also be individually sold when they’re released, though the pricing for each one is not confirmed as of yet. Below are the confirmed characters in the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack.

1. Shang Tsung – June 18th 2019 (Early Access)/25th June 2019
    2. Nightwolf
    3. Sindel
    4. Spawn – yes, that Spawn from Todd McFarlane’s comic series that appeared in Image Comics.
    really excited about nightwolf and sindel, well if they're anything like by mkke lol :D

8. Zenoth

Zenoth Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080
    Never been a fan of Shang Tsung in the previous games, but for this one I think he'll be fun. For Nightwolf, could be interesting; I'm neutral for him, never played him much before, probably just a couple of times way back in the fresh days of UMK3. Then, Sindel... I actually disliked her in UMK3 but if they designed her well for MK11 she could turn out to be fun, we'll see. And Spawn, I'm very unfamiliar with that character and never read any of the comics about him, except that he does have a nice looking design from what I'm seeing on Google Images; he could be interesting so I'll keep an open mind.

To be completely honest from these four revealed characters I'm not that thrilled, mostly neutral and waiting to see what it turns out like. I would actually prefer to see a return for Triborg and Ferra - Torr, or a new playable boss character (ironically enough Shang Tsung's finish him has Kintaro, which I do like but... it's just a finish him). Or heck even better yet, how about Mileena and Reptile. Anyway, I'll probably play Shang Tsung the most out of those four simply for the fact that he can transform into Ermac and has the Reptile slide move (and I love moves like that in MK11, closing distances quickly is too good to pass on).

9. jwb1

jwb1 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    The idea of having Tsung abilities be other famous characters is a genius idea.

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    That Shang Tsung trailer sold me the game :p I can't wait for the summer sale .... *must resist temptation* :D

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    cerebus23 likes this.
  12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah he's fun to play with, I bought the game because of him being portrayed by the actor :D I unlocked his "your soul is mine outro" the other day :D Looking forward to trying out nightwolf and more importantly, the female klassic ninja skins ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Unlocked all the boxes in the krypt too :D Only the tribute offering statue can offer me new stuff and then there's the standard gear and konsumables that I can get from the restored boxes but idc about those.

The game was recently patched too, it's running rather well now. Minor stuttering here and there in the krypt but it feels more like streaming stutters. There seems to be a weird audio issue with win10 1809 (dunno about older). The volume was much lower on it but 1903 is normal.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    -Tj- likes this.
  13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    NightWolf

Terminator

and the rest