more chica gamers than men????

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by S_K_I, Aug 29, 2003.

1. S_K_I

S_K_I Member Guru

2. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

if your counting the pogo/bejeweled type games then yea, I'll swallow that stat. If your talking games developers like id create, get the hell outta here, no freaking way is that right.

3. PCPETE

PCPETE Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB
    lol... yeah the only games my sister would play are those crappy little games and clones of tetrissy block games. I can't remember the name of the game where you shoot blocks and match colors and they burst... O yeah, maybe its like bubble blocks. And if you think my sister would any FPS you're dead wrong.

4. Hyper_activeman

Hyper_activeman Master Guru

GPU:
    X1950XT
    Lmao, my sis just goes to www.teletoon.com and plays some crappy online games there....she got me hooked on one too, but then I snaped out of it with sum good ol' fashioned warcraft 3.

5. marz

marz Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI geforceFX 5900 ultra
    my girlfriend literally spanks me at Soul Calibur 2.... i think she plays it too much behind my back.

6. PCPETE

PCPETE Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 8800GTS 320MB
    lol, yeah my sister has done stupid things like slap the monkey. lol, Your GF beats you in Caliber II, watch out! I didn't thnik girls had that button mashing mentality!

7. Hyper_activeman

Hyper_activeman Master Guru

GPU:
    X1950XT
    Hey slap the monkey! I luv that game, my record wuz 497 mph. Any1 got higher than me?

8. Titan

Titan Guest

give me a link to the game and i will beat it

9. THunDA

THunDA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Powercolor x1900xtx 675/783
    I know a female that would prolly kick my ass any day in mechwarrior..(in the same clan) and my freinds sis plays UT2k3..prolly more than we think out there ..they just not sayn they female for personal satisfaction of whoopn our ass's without us knowing..lol