'MOM.Implementation' Cat 7.2

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by InfiniteNothing, Feb 28, 2007.

1. InfiniteNothing

InfiniteNothing Member Guru

GPU:
    EN8800GTS(640)
    Could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies.the system cannot find the file specified.

that the pop up msg i get if i try to load ati control panel + i got a error mgs when i instal the driver (trunk.exe)

anyone got a idea how to fix this ? btw i use Window64bit

2. darthkevin

darthkevin Guest

Check out this thread: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=216029

I had almost the exact same problem as you; my computer couldn't locate CLI.exe or MOM.exe, and so Catalyst Control Center wouldn't start. Follow the instructions on Decane's first post. I did that and it turned out wonderfully. No problems whatsoever now.

BTW maybe you should use ATI Tray Tools; It has all the D3D and OpenGL capabilities of Catalyst Control Center in addition to something called "Tweaks" which can give nice speed boosts to your games if you configure them properly, not to mention an overclocking tool and the fact that it takes up less system resources than CCC.

3. |*BILLY$CLINT*|

|*BILLY$CLINT*| Member

Okay I did that but now I can not turn on my cross fire. Any ideas on how to fix this. I did what he said in the post about un-re install but they did not fix it. Any ideas.

4. tyrantzero

tyrantzero New Member

GPU:
    Radeon DDR3 256Mb X1650XT Agp
    I have the same error message pop up everytime i loaded up window. But i could open the Catalyst Control Center..

5. MIB_Atomico

MIB_Atomico New Member

I have the same error, my motherboard is Abit AB9 QuadGT and Radeon X600XT.
    error with version 7.2 cat.

i resolved this,
    Installing .net framework 2.0
    and
    in control panel add/remove programs...
    uninstalling catalist control center
    uninstalling catalist display driver
    restart windows
    and reinstall catalist 7.2

Now work perfect!!

6. J381

J381 New Member

GPU:
    Unknown
    The same thing?

Hello all. I am new to the site, and I don't have an extensive level of knowledge about computers so I apoligise in advance for any silly questions.

I'm having some serious issues with my laptop at the moment, and it all started when I plugged my iPhone in earlier today so I could arrange apps in iTunes etc, but it just wouldn't work. iTunes wouldn't open at all so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it and now it won't even install!!
    I've just logged in as administrator to try it again but I got this message: 'could not load file or assembly mom.implementation or one of its dependencies'.

There seems to be something else not right with my laptop...
    Just tried to download DIVX (from the the divx homepage), selected the destination to save the file to (desktop) and then clicked save. The download finished and when I looked at the desktop the file wasn't there!!
    Pretty much the same thing that's happening when I tried to re-download iTunes.

Any ideas??? This is starting to annoy me! I'm using Vista.

7. jskyg

jskyg Master Guru

GPU:
    powercolor 5850@775/1125
    lol, gotta give you credit for using the forum search.