1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding drivers help

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Luigi2012SM64DS, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 3450
    Sorry if this is the wrong place. I need newer drivers for my card. I have Windows 7 Gamer x64 (Mod of ultimate i believe.) I have tried using Digital FLEM (1.0 and 2.0) to mod newer 14.7RC and 13.12 drivers (using legacy 13.9) which didn't work. I even tried this method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvVRRsAlnA all of which do not work. Main reason I need it is because on Minecraft I get tons of chunk loading lag and stutter which I cannot bear. I modded these drivers on an older pc with no problem so I don't know why its different here. This screenshot should should all the info anyone would need: http://i.imgur.com/dUSLC90.png
    Thanks!

2. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Strange 14.4 drivers work great for me in minecraft.

3. godknowswhy

godknowswhy Member Guru

GPU:
    All sorts
    Seemed to have asked for help regarding this more than once on the forums. If a driver that is already modded doesn,t help you. Then possibly the modded operating system you are using has corrupt or missing files that don,t help when trying to mod a driver or allow any driver to work at it,s best. ie try a non-modded operating system.

4. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 3450
    No, the problem is that I can't get the drivers to install properly. I get "Windows stopped the driver because it reported problems" or something along those lines.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    And you're sure that its the drivers fault and not your modded OS?

6. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 3450
    To me I don't think this is OS file related since legacy drivers work fine.