Missing Realtek control panel

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by LinkAugustus, Jul 26, 2009.

1. LinkAugustus

LinkAugustus New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780ti x2
    I need some help with Realtek control panel (audio manager) i used to have it in my taskbar as a little orange speaker but then i updated my driver and now it's gone anyone know how i can get it back?.

2. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Go to the Control Panel, click the Realtek HD Audio Manager. Then press the small i icon on the bottom right hand corner. A new dialogue box will appear, then press the radio button that says "Display icon in notification area".

deltatux

3. LinkAugustus

LinkAugustus New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780ti x2
    Thanks for the reply but if you could walk me through it a bit more do you mean in windows control panel? or realtek control panel? because if you mean realtek i have no idea where it is. also i should have said i'm on vista64.

4. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Ya, these instructions were for Windows Vista 64. I'm also running Vista as well. However, I use the classic view.

Yes, I meant Windows Control Panel. If you read it again, I did say you need to get to the Control Panel in order to get to the Realtek's audio control panel named Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Just re-read my instructions, since it's as detailed as I can get >.>".

Goodluck,
    deltatux

5. LinkAugustus

LinkAugustus New Member

GPU:
    GTX 780ti x2
    Classic view was the key, thanks very much for your help.

6. deltatux

deltatux Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    ah, alright.

Np.

deltatux