Missing Plane

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jhetski, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    Because 99.9999% of the world are areas where the plane is not at

2. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    Looks like some countries already know what happened to this plane but cannot disclose it without telling the world the capabilities of their satellites.

3. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
  4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    This is ridiculous! Its been over 2 weeks and still nothing! They need to man up and tell us everything they know!

5. AndreasGuido

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    So according to Malaysia's PM it crashed in Indian Ocean west of Perth. And he sends a text message to the families! how wrong is that?!

Question is why the hell was it there?!

6. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    Damn.... Condolence to the families involved..

I wonder how long it will take to get to main wreckage... Air France crash few years back took almost 2 years to get the main wreckage. I hope they'll recover voice and cockpit data recorder to find just what the hell went wrong with this flight

7. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Could someone clarify the sequence of events...

Has the plane already made a turn right before saying "alright goodnight?"

If not,would you not suspect the co pilot why he's the one who uttered the last confirmation?

This is just sad.

8. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    Suspected flight path

[​IMG]

9. pedropaulo

pedropaulo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD5850
    We have no idea how a plain flu thousand of miles and hours of course, we have, so far, found no irrefutable debris from the plain, no bodies, but you must take this as the irrefutable true.
    It crashed, they are all dead.
    God night, fly Malaysia Air Lines.

The most probable explication is a failure that killed, or incapacitated the people aboard, but the way the authorities deal with it, will make a day full for conspiracies.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  10. AndreasGuido

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Sad news!

But i still dont understand why plane changed the direction even if there was some kind of an event that knocked out the crew

11. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    To me this still doesn't add up.

Why would they go to all the effort of shutting down all the transponders etc, just to fly off course for 7 hours and ditch in the sea, it doesn't make sense, if it was a pilot suicide you'd do it sooner surely, if it was a hijack then wouldn't you go for a 911 or something instead of trying to kill a whale.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  12. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    Since analysis confirmed the plane went down, how much longer before they find any wreckage or the black box?

13. SpdyRobi

SpdyRobi Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 SLI
    Honestly I think the change in direction was to fly to the nearest air port due to a electrical fire, maybe from a tire that caught on fire or something due to the heat and long runway they took off from, the transponders and other electrical was switched off to try to isolate the problem while the plane was reprogrammed to the nearest airport. Cabin filled with smoke knocking the pilots out causing them to not be able to tell the plane to land and the plane keeps flying until it runs out of gas.

I heard on the news that they thought they found the plane but it was some 14,000 feet under water and there was no way of retrieving it. I'll see if I can find the link to that news. Would be nice to know what actually happened, right now it's all just theories. Don't think we will ever know the truth....

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Its still not official yet, they just suspect that this is the most likely outcome.

15. AndreasGuido

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    They handled it very bad, all this info that plane kept changing altitudes, going up and down. When this British firm said it cruised at 35000 feet until it disappeared.

SpdyRobi theory sound like the most believable, but is there no other way to send "mayday" signal from the airplane? Very strange. It will take ages to find it if its at the bottom and they might not even get it out of there if its too deep!

16. Cronik

Cronik Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080

Idk, something about aliens and possibly psychosis.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  17. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    It will be alongtime before they find anything, the plane could have sank anywere. Saying that they found the infamous Flight 19 that disappeared over the Bermuda triangle in 1946. They only found it recently though.

18. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro Staff Member

GPU:
    -
    It seems to me like it was stolen; maybe it was coincidence, but disabling the comms and transponder exactly at the point of leaving Malaysian airspace and then doubling back seems like the textbook way to steal a plane. At that point, as far as Malaysia is concerned the plane has left their airspace and all is well.

If there really was some major catastrophy that required the shutdown of electrical systems then it seems like there would be a multitude of things you would switch off before even considering the transponder and comms, IMO a plane transponder should be designed to be tamper-proof and unable to be disabled in the first place. If you really really had to disable the comms then you would call in a mayday first would you not?

I doubt any aircraft that has a fire bad enough to disable passengers and crew would fly for another 7 hours, not to mention the pilot and co-pilot would have oxygen supplies anyway.

But then, as dcx_badass points out, if someone has gone to all that trouble to steal the plane then where exactly were they heading? They wouldn't do all that just to let it run out of fuel on the way to nowhere.

There must be something more to this story that everyone has missed so far.

19. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    Was going through an article on Unsolved Aviation Mysteries and was surprised to read that once a Boeing 727 was stolen without a trace http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Boeing_727-223_disappearance .... Never read or heard about that incident till today. Quiet possible the same thing happened with MH370.

20. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    I'm awaiting the next few weeks, a plane will be discovered and labeled this missing flight. Paid and brought to you by none other than Charles Widmore.