1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mismatched Refresh Rate Scanline Sync

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by KodaEWE, Jan 29, 2019.

1. KodaEWE

KodaEWE New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 980TI 6GB
    I have a dual monitor setup with one @144Hz and the other 60Hz. RTSS defaults to 60Hz for it's scanline sync and I can't find any way to force it to use the 144Hz monitor. Instead it defaults to a scanline sync of 60fps despite the 144Hz monitor being the main display. The best answer I've found is in this thread which mention a "target monitor index" config parameter at the very bottom; Unfortunately it doesn't specify what the syntax is or how to set it. If anyone knows how to do this, I would greatly appreciate the help!

Edit 01/29/19:

Answered!

Change SyncDisplay under [Framerate] section in ./Profiles or ./ProfileTemplates to desired display

[Framerate]
    SyncDisplay = #desired display

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

SyncDisplay in [Framerate] section of .\ProfileTemplates\Global is zero based monitor index.

3. KodaEWE

KodaEWE New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 980TI 6GB
    Thank you so much, this is unbelievably helpful.

Just to make sure I understand, if I want to sync to display 1 I would change SyncDisplay from 0 to 1?

Does that also work for the profiles contained in the .\Profiles directory?

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Correct.

KodaEWE likes this.