1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mionix NAOS 5000 gaming mouse review [Guru3D.com]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Guru3D News

Guru3D News Ancient Guru

Mionix NAOS 5000 gaming mouse testedProclaimed to beat Razer -- Mionix is a Swedish company that has been around for a couple of years and as such for a company of their stature it will be difficult...

More...

2. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX OC
    I like this shape - it appears to be really comfy. I'd definitely consider it as an option if I was buying gaming mouse today.

3. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce GTX 980 SLI
    Until they start releasing ambidextrous, and left handed mice then I doubt they'll beat Razer anytime soon [except quality] as Razer has quite a decent amount of mice, catered to just about anyone. The only issue I have with them [Razer] is that they use cheap parts, mark the price way up, and have crappy support.

4. Zen0

Zen0 Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    That looks really nice and very comfy!

And you can change the LED colours...how cool is that! :D
    And seems to have everything the G5 does.

5. TheSarge

TheSarge Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 GAMING X
    Sorry, but for me I won't use anything but a cordless mouse. I'd recommend the Logitech MX 1100, MX Revolution, or Performance Mouse MX. All great mice.

6. bokah

bokah Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 670GTX 2G
    length and stiffness of cord is what i missed from article

looks like it has same mistake mx1000 has, too wide bottom, u cant get support from base of thumb from pad which is needed for precision, atleast i do need it

macros, dpi, polling, etc all found from my G9 too, thats what it looks like really: mix of G9 and MX1000 with updated accuracy(and cheap cord ;))