Middle Click not working G402 Logitech

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by pato9, Jun 16, 2016.

1. pato9

pato9 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2060 S
    Guys had a problem this week with my Logitech G402 which was the following:
    The scroll click stopped working, this is a well known problem with Logitech mice, both G3xx, G4xx, G5xx, G6xx, among others, and after researching and testing could solve simply the problem, no soldering, no kludge ,I decided to make a video about because I did not think anything about explaining the method, I hope it is helpful to friends, the video is in Portuguese, but I put subtitles in English for you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkEQOiFPnE0

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    My first g502 had that exact same issue. My replacement seems to be working fine. Logitech was really great with the customer service and i had my new one within 10 days.

Thank you for this video though. Now I know what to do if my replacement messes up. :thumbup:

3. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Also, when your mouse acts funny, it could just be dirty. (on a related note)

My g700s left click started acting up, not working. I was lazy and didn't feel like taking the mouse apart to clean so I simply drowned it in alcohol and kind of swirled it around, clicking the buttons. I let it dry out for a good hour and it's been working perfect ever since. That was maybe 8 months ago.