Microsoft Releases Windows 10 May 2019 update (available now)

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 22, 2019.

1. dejan_ibanez

dejan_ibanez Guest

GPU:
    XFX 290X
    For the first time my sound card is not working in Windows 10, Emu 0404 PCIe. It is not detected by patchmix and cannot use it in 1903.. thx microsoft :-(

2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    you have no one to blame but yourself, the issues with creative cards are well documented.

3. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    Installed and working without issue on my MSI gaming laptop. Generally feels a little snappier though. I use Start 10 so ive not seen anything that looks a different to be honest.

4. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    remove all your usb stuff, leave KB or mouse and it should work. Worked for me. It was either my Headphones (usb) or some random USB stick id forgotten was there for weeks

blitz72 likes this.

5. Rx4speed

Rx4speed Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 295x2
    Installed, no issues. 2700x, Crosshair VII Hero, Corsair AIO, 1080ti, and a crap load of USB devices, although my wheel, pedals and shifter are normally not powered up unless I'm using them. I've not had a windows 10 related issue, really since moving(kicking and screaming the whole time) from Win7. I hated Win8, and ironically, I've pretty much loved WIn10 since installation.

6. Perjantai

Perjantai Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080
    First feature update for W10 that won't install on my main pc.. Gets stuck on boot loop and then rolls back to 1809. Great job MS ;)

7. fr33k

fr33k Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 VENTUS OC
    installed and works flawlessly here.

8. Q6600

Q6600 Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF GTX 3080
    Installed no probs here

9. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    It's any usb that gets an assigned drive letter I couldn't update from usb iso because of that. I just used the Windows Insider method instead. The error indicates that there is a problem with reassigned drive letters and will be corrected soon.