Microsoft is adding xCloud streaming to Game Pass Xbox subscription

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Wow, now that was a nice added feature out of nowhere, will give this a go on my tablet and see how it works.

Keitosha likes this.
  3. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    Gamepass is one of the best things MS has ever done. I am quite pleased with the service and what it offers.

Keitosha likes this.
  4. LEEc337

LEEc337 Member Guru

GPU:
    Team Green 960
    Moonlight streaming app has been doing this since nvidia GeForce 650 I've been playin my pc on the move for years and in recent times streamed the xbox to my pc and then onto whatever I like from another pc to a Raspberry pi kit, ios, chrome os, android and many different Linux distros

I swear these new streaming services are a scam I got a 1 Mb upload speed n that holds 1080p on my android obviously a better internet gives better results but the tech is sound

You need the internet host server tool or something like that but a quick Google will point you in the right direction

Monthly subscriptions to play whatever games they have or carry on playing the games you own for free

5. waltc3

waltc3 Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 50th Ann 5700XT
    If Microsoft game pass puts the same kinds of massive, invasive copy protection on its X-box games as it did for its PC game pass--watch out--you'll likely hate it.. I bought The Outer Worlds on the MS game pass for PC way back--bought it, mind--not rented it--and the copy protection was so horrible I couldn't even mod the game. Worst I've ever seen--and I paid for the game! Fortunately, they owned up to it and refunded 100% of the purchase price. Went to the EGS store and bought the game sans invasive copy protection and on top of that paid $10 less than I paid MS. I don't know how X-box games are distributed, but if they came like that and I was a console customer I would run very fast to the Sony. It's not like that for X-Box, when you buy through the X-Box game pass, is it? No, it can't be--they would sell very few X-Box Game Pass games, imo--and maybe very few Xboxen...;)

6. LEEc337

LEEc337 Member Guru

GPU:
    Team Green 960
  7. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
  8. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Don't quite get what the issue with the game on console would be, neither what running to Sony should help upon...