micro-stutter, usb mouses problem in games and windows

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by fliperpl, Sep 30, 2016.

1. fliperpl

fliperpl Active Member

GPU:
    gtx660 gigabyte 2gb OC
    hey guys.
    Im having huge problem with my microstutter in games and usb mouse feels laggy,snappy mostly time. Its happening at all windowses and configuration..
    smart is perfect, temps are fine, all the benchmarks are going fine. When i hold a window with left mouse its snappy and laggy as hell..

I have tried all the options and things about dpc latency - 50 mostly
    Changed a whole pc, bought ssd, new psu, new mouse, and mousepad.. Nothing changed

For now i have
    i3 4150
    msi h81m-p33
    2x4gb ddr3 1600mhz
    goodram iridium pro
    silentiumpc enduro fm1 550w gold
    hd7950 3gb
    brutus 410 - bought phanteks enthoo pro, waiting for it
    acer g245hq
    dm1 pro-s
    roccat taito control

Can be a monitor or ethernet issue? Because there is no other way to get this doenst work by changing whole things inside pc

2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 2070 Super
    If your motherboard has PS/2 mouse port you can try PS/2 mouse to check whether USB is the culprit.

3. fliperpl

fliperpl Active Member

GPU:
    gtx660 gigabyte 2gb OC
    u think that could be issue? I had 2 other motherboards with diffrent cpu's and it doesnt fix anything

4. x58haze

x58haze Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060 6GB
    I will highly recommend to try ps2 keyboard and ps2 mouse, to see if your windows experience gets better, by disabling usb 1.1 2.0 and 3.0 in your bios

But if you dont have a ps2 ports, then you will need to buy an usb converter to ps2