Mexican bully at my school, what should i do?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by manothehour, Mar 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neal

Neal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Ti4200 128mb
    same...damn mexicans...kidnapping jack bauer...makes me so mad...

2. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

Ask him to make you some tacos and burritos. Ole!

3. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
    Re: Re: Mexican bully at my school, what should i do?

I'm not mexican or anything similar to it, I don't like mexican as a languaje or the political scandals that happen over there, but laughing at other's cultures isn't funny :no: Take into consideration that you live in the US, there is a lot more to laugh at over there.

4. IronYuppie

IronYuppie Guest

Re: Re: Re: Mexican bully at my school, what should i do?

Oh that's rich coming from you. You're always dissing on other's countries (such as in this post). There's more to laugh at over here? That must be a good thing since we have millions begging to get in every year.

Anyways, my post was purely a joke, ala southpark. I'm sorry if you're too sensitive or PC to see that.

And I've yet to see you post anything remotely funny, so I say you have no qualification to say what's funny and what's not.

5. heffeque

heffeque Ancient Guru

GPU:
    nVidia MX150
  6. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce FX 5200 128 MB
    LOL!!! he came up to me today during lunch and just said "bitch". i was like wtf? i didnt say it, but o well. him and his fat ass friend were just standing there trying to look cool. i said shut up, then he came up to me and put his chest up to mine like a [edited for language again!}, and said "what?" in that special kind of what-you-gonna-do-about-it voice. i said "stop ****ing with me buddy, or ill beat your ass". then he pushed me, and i pushed him back. he threw a punch right into my chest, it hurt like hell. i dont know why i didnt hit him, prolly cus im a pussy, but i pushed him and HE FELL ON HIS ASS INTO THE MUD!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! everyone started cracking up, it was sooo funnyyyy. good thing his big friend didnt come at me cus i wouldve gotten pounded. as eveyone was laughing, he got up, wiped his ass, and started cussing and pointing at me, but didnt come at me again? i wouldve come at me if i was him and starting beating my ass. then him and his friend ran into the bathroom to wash himself off. well, it was funny, but i bet he'll come again tomorrow and try to fight again. this time, i might not be so lucky with him, and the teachers might see. just made a new enemy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2004
  7. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    iron yuppie, i gotta say that was pretty funny, but mean. now im scared that he might get his homies to "pop owt der gatz and cap my azz" or "knive me" :(

8. Chouji

Chouji Ancient Guru

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    well for the non politicly correct people remember this saying.

"Mess with one bean, and you get the whole burrito." Quote from some guy on some webside some time ago..

It means if you mess with one their going to gang on you later..

I am american "now" and i treat all americans the same no matter what race or colour. We to often look at our differences and dont realize were all the same.

Mexico is great, i've been there three times., i loved it there. the people were so friendly. But its like as soon as they move to america they become corrupt mean and crude.

One thing i didnt see in mexico, were hobo's.. america has alot of hobo's people who have nothing that live on the streets. Mexico, however i didnt see a single one, even the poorist man actually tried selling things he found or veggies he personally grew. Mexicans are a hard working industrious people.

Buy him a burger at mc donalds or soemthing at taco bell. might set you back 5$.. 10 tops.. but he will at lease be nice to you. or..

"remember theres no shame in the grabbing of ones ball sack and stretching it half a meter tell it touches the ground, to make him listen.. no matter how big, how tough you can always get him where it counts."

or you can let him and his big friend beat you to pulp.

9. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    i once gave 5 bucks to some fat hobo sitting on a curb. it was cool.

10. disfigured_LmKi

disfigured_LmKi Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY 8800GT on 26" Sammy
    Just report him and his parents to the I.N.S. Problem solved.

If they're in the country legally then fight him.

Don't worry about losing. This stuff is all about intimidation.

I had a hockey coach tell me once:

"It's not the winning in fighting that's important, it's the willing."

Meaning,

Even if you lose out to him but give him a good run for his money, it's probably not worth it to him to pester you anymore. He's looking for people he can bully easily not ones that put up a fight.

11. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    yeah, i guess your right. bullies usually look for kids who they can just mess with

12. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
    omni-KeiZerS: did you get my pm?

13. st0nez

st0nez Master Guru

GPU:
    R290/4GB
    your sweet if he gets his mates onto you you can always fall back on the whale idea, actually now to think of it u could almost get away with anything using the whale method. Thats it im gonna copyright it.
    The whale method - by st0nez

14. Chouji

Chouji Ancient Guru

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    If he gets his friends just say
    "oh it seems poor wittle (what ever his name is) cant fight me on his own. and he needs his wittle friends to help, now aint that cute, later they can go ahead and circle jerk each other as they need their friends help."

That would realy piss them off, but you might be able to get them 1 on 1.

If they all come after you always.. The Whale Method© By St0neZ

15. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.