Metal Gear Solid 4 - got it, what do you think....

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by boodikon, Jun 12, 2008.

1. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    You'll get stuck at the mansion escape I bet.

2. JxL

JxL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMR FirePro Dual D500
    hehe, it was a tough one i remember :D

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    It's not hard really, it's just, when I tried it anyway, 5 kills kept coming from nowhere.

I assumed it was the guys in power suits, but you can't get rid of them any other way.

4. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Use headphones, things u can't see... can be heared, especially when they're howling like wolves. Just reach one of the towers, listen to where she's howling from, get your binoculars, etc and look very carefully. Once you find here, launch one of those rockets u can guide (like in HL2), then when she moves around repeat process.

And if you really can't hear or see her, use the tip from otacon (about the wind), using this you can lure her out. Doing this you should be able to finish it in a couple of minutes.

And also like Eclap said, it does use a few set points where it stops. If then nothing happens (in her perspective) she usually remains around there until you shoot her or detects you.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008

5. darknight909

darknight909 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 2080
    You can wait and he will drive through them

Just hard to take all that damage

You can kill anything thats not human so only Gekko and those little robot things

6. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Well i finally completed MGS4 yesterday. and i must say its one of the best games i have played in years!!! thats out of all the games i played even pc games.
    the characters and story design are really unmatched. think im gonna replay it again :D

7. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    It's funny, everyone who put a few hours into MGS4 is raving about it, ranking it as one of the best games ever (or even THE best game ever) and then there's people who say it's crap, but I have a feeling those are the people who never played it, or played it for 5 minutes or saw it round they're mate's house for a bit. Those people just can't live with the fact that it's a much better game than anything on the PC for some reason. They say it's crap. Oh well, at least us lot who played it and finished it know better!

8. fearsjohn

fearsjohn Maha Guru

GPU:
    evga 1060
    all i did for crying wolf was lay under the tank and pic her off with the sniper gun. it took a while but i also did not get hurt at all.
    also best game i have played in awhile. i beat it but i think i might play it again. it is wierd because usually i do not play the game long enough to beat it because it gets boring for me. i hope they come out with another one this was just to good to end it

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  9. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    hmm what does this mean ? :banana:

Quote from http://kotaku.com/5102283/a-next-metal-gear-is-green

Quote"
    A new flash site has just gone live on Konami's Kojima Productions website. The flash site is barebones, showing them Konami logo and the above image with text that reads "A Next Metal Gear Is..."

Now what do those green icons refer to. The text is green, the Xbox 360's image color is green, so make of that what you will. Konami logo is directly below.

Yep, that's the Konami logo alright. There is an "i" and an upside down "i." Does that first "i" refer to the "iPhone?" Apple's products appear throughout the last Metal Gear Solid. Then again, the "i" could refer to the "DSi" or even the "Wii."

The upside down "i" is used in Metal Gear Acid, so there certainly could be a connection. The URL for this new site contains "mgst" which could refer to "Metal Gear Solid Touch." More questions than answers here, folks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    it must come to xbox360 man..why not...we all love each other. :p

11. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    It'll never happen.

12. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    i would rather want it to be released on PC :banana:

13. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    The i is a person standing up, the next i is on his head, the next is getting eaten by Pac-Man = MGS vs Pac-Man.

14. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 970 SC ACX 2.0
    Excellent. XD

15. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i loved these information too.

gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26698917&tag=latestheadlines;title;1

17. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Soda is the answer you seek.

18. TekkMarine

TekkMarine Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti GTX SC
    Good news for 360 fans .... i guess :3eyes:

btw ive gone through the game like 4 times now.... and im still lovin it...

Though i missed playing through MGS2 and Snake Eater .... So im gonna digg them out and go through them.

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i restarted the to play game in the hard difficulty. Damn good game. i wish this is not a game but a movie..very satisfying to watch cutscenes, cinematic. Absolute cinematic experience. i love how old snake holds his m4 and operator(or what was the name of the gun?). These r motion capture technique used scenes right?

20. Wanny

Wanny Guest

360 will never get MGS4. NEVAR!