Memory timings availible for X1950 Pro, when ATI Tray Tools support?

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by binormalkilla, Dec 21, 2006.

1. binormalkilla

binormalkilla Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870X2 XSPC water block
    A user on Xtremesystems forums has edited the ATI Tool executable with a hex-editor to allow my card's mmory timings to be adjusted, here is the forum with the file:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=121382&page=9
    the patched file is located on post #206
    I would love to see this availible on ATI Tray Tools, as I use this for all of my tweaking needs, except for the memory timings!
    Also, low level overclocking works for the memory, as well as the core with the ATI Hotkey Poller enabled.
    Also, I would love to see VRM temperature monitoring, as well as voltage adjustment. You have already beaten Wizzard to the punch for overclocking my card, and he hasn't developed voltage adjustments yet, either.
    The voltage regulator chip is called "VT1105", I think
    Thanks in advance!

2. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    be wicked if you could

3. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    1. About timings
    I don't think that it will be ever available in ATT because for X1950 you have to use Driver Level overclocking mode. In that mode your timings will be changes by driver itself. So this is useless function until I will make good Low Level overclocking mode support fro newest video boards.
    2. Voltage monitoring and control.
    I need an hardware example on my hand. Without it I will not be able to implement full support. There are no information about any Volterra chips in internet. I've already contacted Volterra about information about such chips, but still have no response.

4. binormalkilla

binormalkilla Master Guru

GPU:
    HD4870X2 XSPC water block
    Man that sucks.....

5. spookywillow

spookywillow Member

GPU:
    asus 5870
    driver level does not do anything to the timings, i monitored them whilst at stock speeds of 743 and at 817 and they are identicle.