Meme makers beware/ Lol

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    What are you rambling about? You sure put in a lot of effort for a giant post which resulted in a whole lot of nothing. Hypocrite? Do you know what that word means?

2. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    Yeah, it's when you write this:

After you posted an image that's misleading and essentially propaganda against CNN. That's what the "rambling" part of my post was about - proving that the image was misleading, proving that you're doing the same "fake news/outrageous BS" that CNN does, which makes you a hypocrite.

I'm sorry I can't find a way to boil it down for your simple mind any further. Maybe I'll write in the form of a Doctor Seuss book or Berenstain Bears. Drop it down to age 6-9 reading comprehension or something.

3. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Oh come on!......Lighten up you guys!

[​IMG]

:D

4. mmicrosysm2

mmicrosysm2 Member Guru

GPU:
    8 MB SDRAM
    Hear, hear !!!!

5. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    The only one doing call outs is Trump and minions and he's so reliable.CNN isn't going anywhere this actually makes me laugh out loud.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    of course not....there is a good market for fake news because some people only want to hear!.....What They!..>Want To Hear!

Even if it's a lie!

7. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Like the 50,000 mining jobs the Trump administration claims to have created, that don't actually exist?

8. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Well you're the poster boy for that buddy. :banana:

9. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Is that all you Got!....negative stuff!...let's face Bro! you're 100% liberal...you will never ever vote otherwise.

i.e. >you will defend a lie before giving credit where credit is due.

Donald Trump Won!....Get over it Dude!....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Are you guys not embarrassed by him though, everything he says is cringe worthy, the crazy old lady leading us isn't much better though.

Can't see him lasting, when the majority notice no change to their life or it gets worse, they will wake up.

How CNN reacted was idiotic well, just laugh it off and ridicule Trump, to turn it into a vendetta against the meme creater is a little mental.

Can't sat I use memes though, don't think they were around when I was a kid.

11. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    CNN and Fox are as bad as each other, CNN is arguably worse at the moment because they're constantly diving on Trump and a lot of what they come out with is false. They're in the limelight as the 'anti' media faction and it stands out more.

As for Trump himself, I'm just glad Clinton isn't in office. Trump will very likely lose to what I hope will be better candidates once his first term is done. I'd say that's the best possible outcome over what could have been. If Clinton had gained office it would have been for more than one term, and frankly the establishment needed to be shaken up or things were just going to continue on a downward spiral. Obama was not a good president, he was painted as popular but he was deeply flawed if but for different reasons when compared to the likes of Trump. Clinton would have been more of the same, if not worse.

I'll also defend Trump to a small extent, a lot of the media claims are false and have been proven false. While that isn't to say he's without fault, quite the opposite, there has most definitely been a heavy amount of media bias not just within the US but within the west as a whole. It's a struggle to find almost anything pertaining to the man that doesn't get painted in a negative light by the majority of outlets. How many ice cream scoops he has, his offering help to a suffering child in the UK (The Pope did the same thing yet I've seen zero backlash against him). The list goes on, it's beyond a joke at this point.

12. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    It's called a meme, if you think that's deceptive or hypocritical you need to take a step back and reevaluate your life.

I'm sorry you're so butthurt over a meme of a fake news station that you have to rage at people on the internet with some crappy lines you stayed up all night to write.

13. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    totally agree...But!...you can never win the presidency otherwise/ The left wing news will hammer your a** till they learn to pull their panties up and stop peeing in the bed because Trump won 30 out of 50 states!

liberals are nothing but crybabies here in the US.

Edit: And I'm having a field day watching them Cry!...:wanker:

F**king Pu**y's..........:D

14. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Liberals tend to be crybabies everywhere.

Saying that, most people tend to be crybabies when they lose something.

I never considered Clinton to be particularly liberal, and she certainly never attracted the young vote, so it would not surprise me to see the next democratic candidate be much more liberal on everything and do a whole lot better, especially if they can get the young people out to vote.

Here in the UK it's actually the Corbyn (left wing) who tends to be the target of the media, he also reminds me alot of Trump.

15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    They'll keep doing what they've been doing since 2015 and keep losing till at least 2024 as far as I'm concerned. Every week they come up with something and hope that finally Drumpf is done for. Being smug, uttering the words "our values" and "diversity", and telling people "have you seen the other guys" is their strategy lmao.

16. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    If they do they all but guarantee that Trump serves another term, the attitude you're describing is a large part of the reason that he won in the first place.

17. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Yep^...with the help of Hollywood^...Democrats are destroying their own party.

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I like to watch the Jimmy Dore show on yt to see what the dems are up to. Pretty good insight from a disgruntled dem who doesn't feel any need to pledge loyalty to the party establishment. All they have now are Pocahontas and a few assembly line politicians like Cory Booker.

Stay out of their way lol.

19. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon™
    The UK news isn't any better. I deeply despise the whole lot. Chris Wallace is an odious little man as well. I rarely watch any news these days as my brain has went numb to them all.

20. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Here in the UK the left are of the view that the news is controlled by the right, even the BBC, while Sky News is obviously Murdoch controlled.

Pretty much anyone who doesn't think Corbyn is the messiah lol.

I personally don't think the media is that bad here, obviously the news is controlled by actual people and people have a bias but nowadays so many on the left and right both want to live in their own safe place, so tend to stick to places that people only say stuff they agree with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.