Medal of Honor: Warfighter Thread

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Xzibit, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @desgaizu: The customization sounds pretty nice, especially if those options are effective! I'm very much looking forward to see this in action :)

2. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    user.cfg file works also so opens up a lot of options

Code:
    GameTime.MaxVariableFps 119.000000
    Render.DrawFps 0
    Render.DrawScreenInfo 0
    Render.PerfOverlayEnable 0
    Render.PerfOverlayVisible 0
    RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 1
    RenderDevice.ForceRenderAheadLimit 1
    RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 1
    Screenshot.Format png
    UI.DrawEnable 1
    WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable 1
    WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1024
    copy that into a text file and rename it to user.cfg then put it in the main moh folder with MOHW.exe

you can change the fps to what ever your monitor is and set render ahead to which ever you like (1 is best imo) this is much better than using vsync.

PROF_SAVE_profile

also has a bunch of options you can mess with in My Documents\MOHW\settings

I've only tested FOV and raw mouse input so far I'll add more after testing.

They effect the stats yes it shows you as you change stuff so you can compare.

3. CCoR-

CCoR- Active Member

GPU:
    AMD ASUS Strix RX580 8GB
    Ya I'm really interested in the cfg tweak as well, but why would you enable triple buffering if you dont have VSync enabled?

Also could you assist me in finding the raw mouse input setting please?

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Because it can make smoother picture and its not useless, i know it helped in BF3 and stabilized the picture (less fps drops by respawn and explosions) without vsync and no real extra lag, i use high dpi mouse anyway.. Goggle it, its on wiki.

I wont get into another debate if its true or not, test it and see for yourself. And like i said it made a positive effect here, that's all im gonna say. :)

5. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    full of bugs my god multiplayer is buggy, crashes freezes...

6. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Guest

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix
    Wow! This game sucks! MP sucks even more. Sad face. What happened to the option to disable crosshairs?

7. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    This game is really fun! I am having a blast in the multiplayer, but all those random players in my fireteam can't keep up with my rambo-style kills. I love the hit box, it's millions time better than Bf3's.

I am US Eastern time so if anyone (even if you are not Eastern time) out there, here is my battlelog: Hope3nder.

8. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Did you enjoy the previous MoH game's single player?
    I loved it, and I'm very looking forward to the chance to be able to play this one. In hopes that it continues that games feel of being real, without relying on Michael Bay style explosions and such to keep things interesting.

The previous game told a good story, with a very strong emotional end that pulled the entire thing together. Also focusing on a great group of characters.

9. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    https://help.ea.com/article/medal-of-honor-warfighter-day-1-patch-notes

It's from EA's website. :)
    (It was available a day before the game was unlocked so everyone should have it.)
    (Though that apology thing was made up.)

10. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    http://www.nowgamer.com/ps3/ps3-reviews/1647127/medal_of_honor_warfighter_review.html
    moha warfighter review, only 6 hrs campaign, and 6.5/10 overall, fair enough to me, D**n u DICE for giving a linear shallow shooter

11. PR-0927

PR-0927 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 680 SC+
  12. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I'd rather have 6 hours of HQ fun instead of staring at the old COD engine for 20 hours and the 100th version of Cpt.Price screamin 'GO GO GO' :D

13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    If SP is as good as last MoH i will be happy. Absolutely loved last one.
    Agree with Strangelove, apart from the 20 hours bit? :p I dont recall CoD being so long, unless you meant all MW together :D

14. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    That's a weird review for sure, complaining about going to different locations? It's all explained in the story :s

I did enjoy moh 2010 and I think this is just as good in the story department.

15. freeman28

freeman28 Guest

Why when I enable 2560x1440 67hz the game crashes? 2560x1440 60hz works fine.

16. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    anyone having those freezes, and crashes ? i have lots of friends with same situation with MP...

17. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Can't believe people are still falling for these 60$ crap full of lens flares, bloom, explosions, F words and 4 hours campaign. Ah.

I'm not even surprised it's crashing like russians driving cars. ;)

18. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Maybe because people saw the Frostbite 2 logo and just assumed so, even though there are several EA studios that uses the Frostbite 2 engine. People didn't think Need for Speed: The Run was made by DICE even though it uses the Frostbite 2 engine....

deltatux

19. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    Also, since DICE made the MP for the previous MoH... they assume.
    Which is rather stupid considering the Danger Close logo is all over the game.

20. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    5/10 from Eurogamer.net: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-24-medal-of-honor-warfighter-review

It's sounds as dull and generic as I expected from the trailer I saw the other day. Makes me wonder just how many of these interchangeable military games with nonsensical plots people really need. And there's another coming out in a couple of weeks as well. It depresses me to be honest as it means that for every gem like Dishonored, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and (I'm sure) BioShock Infinite we get half a dozen of these so-so games. Wish the developers would put their talents to better use. This is a genre in desperate need of some originality IMO and it's only a matter of time before people tire of them.