Medal of Honor 2010

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Shadowsoldier, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Seems suspiciously like BC2 SP...you drive a quad bike, but the Helicopters are CPU piloted. :p

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    i bet they are gonna blame piracy for the lacking sales. and its all your fault Mkilbride

j/k :p

3. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Hey, I bought BC2, if this deserved it, I would have. ;P

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    lol man nice one..smart one..

5. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    and i dont approve your bashing

[​IMG]

lol.

6. Tiger253

Tiger253 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce GTX 280
    wow...

7. sk8zophrenia

sk8zophrenia Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1060
    i already own supreme commander 2, except the latest dlc last week. i will play this when i get new cpu. :D

i'll buy moh soon because its only around $19 here. good reason to buy and try.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    u and ur stories :wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

well..we will see hu? :)..get ur new cpu and get MOH too :)

9. sano614

sano614 Member Guru

GPU:
    VisionTek 5870
    Does anyone know how many multiplayer maps there will be out of the box? I really hope this isn't going to be like BC2, with limited maps, then just rehashes of other maps and call it new...

10. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Broke down and bought MOH. With all the bashing going on I know I'll like it. :p

On a side note, I am skeptical of those claiming BC2 is a better game & worth the purchase due to the fact it was the most bug riddled game I've EVER played. The first MOH beta was more complete game then BC2 MP was, even months after it was BC2 was released! Then again it scares me to buy a game from the same developer that originally made said POS, lol. Don't get me wrong BC2's SP was great, but the MP was atrocious. But I have a feeling from the beta that they have learned a thing or two since BC2 was released.

11. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    I stayed away from BC2 MP because it has the opposite effect - i couldnt get away from it. If i started sunday morning i suddenly catched myself getting hungry because it was 5 in the evening lol. It affected my life too much so i stopped.

12. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    @ShadowMyth: Hey! MOH would have all the same bugs if it came out before BC2. BTW, BC2 is clean now. Sure, week 1 was a living hell, month 1 was a spam-fest and month 2 introduced a bunch of weird bugs, but they cleaned the engine up in the end.

Learned a few things from BC2? Yeah, I can agree with that. Choppers in BC2 were flying death, totally dominated any map they were on. MOH left them out completely and Vietnam is giving us toned down choppers, Hueys with rocket pods.

13. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    What? Choppers were death? The most common complaint about Choppers in BC2 is how weak they are...

14. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    That was the problem with Battlefield. Too many idiots giving advice to the devs.

Nah, I can fly. Choppers dominate and control the battle, they stop the tanks and force the infantry to take cover and keep still. The only real thing that can stop a chopper is a fellow pilot, or a dominate squad of tanks that are able to force the chopper down with the HMGs and take a flag with AA.

...or a random CG or tank shot. :p

15. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I think that is one big thing where Dice did improve alot from BC2 to MoH. The balance in BC2 wasn't very good in my opinion so the limited number of options (almost no vehicles, no destruction), limited number of weapons (also being just the same on both sides) and limited spawn points are a good thing for me.
    What I really hope is that they get the remaining bugs, stuff that has been seen in the beta, ironed out faster than in BC2.

16. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    I would not call Choppers battle dominators and controllers in BC2. A duo of well skilled engineers ( me and a clan-mate) can take out any chopper anywhere, sometimes from miles away.
    And before you scream "flares!", we sussed that out as well as the second dart is always planted straight after the first one,giving the pilot no time to escape.
    We blow hundreds of choppers each week out of the sky and its never a problem.

17. MarkyG

MarkyG Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080Ti
  18. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  19. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 1080Ti STRIX
    Oh well, that confirms it then. Not bothering with MoH after all. BC2 for the win !!!

20. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080
    PC version got 6/10 from bit-tech too. Doesn't sound great, not that I was ever interested in it as I feel I'd lose the will to live if I had to play through another me-too military-themed FPS that plays and looks like every other one that had gone before it. :puke2: