mech warrior living legends

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ken nordoff, Apr 17, 2008.

1. ken nordoff

ken nordoff Active Member

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    It is starting to get to noticed around the world.PC gamer has an article on it.Can't wait to see it with the full crysis engine.The mechs are looking good.

2. CharlieSimon

CharlieSimon Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Geforce GTX 970
    Looks good, hope they succeed.

3. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    It's been posted before, and if you don't have anything other to say than; "OMG, this game looks great!", than there is no point making a new thread about it.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Great, we'll have another game that won't run well on any PC released to date...

5. Luvabud

Luvabud Master Guru

GPU:
    1060 6GB
    Well, we will at LOW resolutions with no aa and such lol, at least we'll see other artwork done with the crysis engine.

6. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    I know i started it in the first place .Just trying to keep people informed of it.s status if you don't mind.

7. Skiddywinks

Skiddywinks Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Matrix 285
    What?! New Mechwarrier game?!

*googles*

Ah, so it is a mod of Crysis and not a new game using the Engine -_-

Still, can't wait!

EDIT: Had a gander at some of the stuff on the official website, and I have to say, these guys are skilled. From what I have read and seen, this is set to be incredible.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  8. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    thank you Skiddywinks.I see someone has an eye for great work.It shoud be out of this world when its finished.I hope it's soon.

9. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    so does anyone know if it will have AI (some opponent BOTS ? is it only multiplayer ?

10. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    I've been following this mod for far too long, really excited to see the final project.

11. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    it should follow the same path as the original mech series.With single and muli player.

12. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    Greetings to another Maritimer, Ken!

13. PFX_79

PFX_79 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7800GTX 256mb
    Sweet...just to see see the words mechwarrior mentioned again in relation to a new game (even if it is only a mod) brings a tear to this ole mechwarriors' eyes. Been playing the series since the early days of MW2 on mplayer.

14. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    Yes and so have l.This is one way to bring back good games and make them look so good that when you see another mech coming you just might want to turn around and runthe other way.But no we will just lock and load baby and watch all HELL! break loose.

15. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    I thought l was the only maritimer on this site Kon$ole.Which neck of the woods are you from.

16. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    It'd be finished next year.... or never.

17. Zapmaster

Zapmaster Sherlock Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4870
    I don't know why everyone is so excited about this mod. I've played Merchwarrior since #2, but these guys are amateurs so I have serious doubts they'll be able to build a quality Mech game (very few mods end up being any good), and that's if they even finish it (from what I've seen, 98% of bigger mods die). Now if they kept quiet until they had something playable to show, than I'd have more faith in this. Also, under "mod info", single player isn't mentioned once, it's all about multiplayer, and they talk about fps combat, as well as planes and tanks. It all sounds very fast paced, and a lot like a Battlefield clone to me. None the I less, I wish them best of luck, but this doesn't look like it's going to be even close to a Mech "simulator", even if they do finish.

18. Retrolock

Retrolock Master Guru

GPU:
    G1 Gaming GTX 970
    Honestly, I'd rather not see you post at all if you'll just complain about games with uber graphics. :wanker:

19. FlawleZ

FlawleZ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC2
    Same here. Been a fan since the Battletech days. I still have Mechwarrior 2, 3, and 4. I was going to resintall them on a legacy gaming machine, but maybe with a new release I'll get my fix on this rig.

20. ken nordoff

GPU:
    8800 GTX
    mech warrior living legend

Yea of little faith.Time is on there side.I don't care if it is single or multiplayer.I say wait and see.Beside microsoft gave them the okay to add this mode.How often do you think that happens.