Max Payne storytelling and gameplay

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Sep 27, 2020.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I played em all frankly the first one was the best. i played them all on pc, i dont think the game played well on console much easier and faster to aim on mouse and keyboard with shoot then on controller. that being said i perfer using controller that this point.

I would not mind another max payne game but i dont think it will happen i dont even remeber the last remedy/3d realm game that was made that wasnt trash

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Was it published by Rockstar? Alan Wake was the last game I remember. Wasn't all that good.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    max payne is 3d realm/remedy far as i know. never play alan wake on got free on both epic but have yet to play it or any game from epic store

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX6800XT G.XT.
    How do you know Remedy games after MP are trash if you haven't played even Alan Wake?

But yeah first MP published by 3DR, second by Rockstar (and they already parttook in development).

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    for same reason i think cod games are trash dont like said type of games dont even get me start that 10year are play those game cause stupid parents. either way i saw gameplay video of alan wake and did not like it if i dont like gameplay videos actual playing the game is gona make me like. i play the demo of FFXV and HATED THE GAMEPLAY, got the game anway cause it FF knowing full well i will play like 5 hours and then delete the game which exactly what happen and I now refuse to play it cause i HATE the gameplay just like hated that SQE put that type gameplay into the remake of FF7 but i stomached it cause i want to play FF7 with advent children graphics. I would pay another 70$ for FF7R addon that RETURN the turnbased combat with these graphics.

FF games have been the only games I ignored the fact I hated the gameplay cause it FF but that has come to end I lost intrest in FF games they no long play like the FF game I grew up loving. FF series is pale shadow of what it was

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Max Payne 1 and 2 were developed by Remedy, Produced by 3D Realms.
    Ported to consoles by Rockstar, who shortly afterwards took full ownership of the IP.

Alan Wake... is fully owned by Remedy.

Quantum Break, owned by Microsoft.
    And Control... owned by Remedy.

7. AATT

AATT Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080
    yes.