Max Payne 3 problem

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Olvik, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

On incorrect framerate reporting in MP3/STEAM under DX11:

I've just purchased STEAM version and fixed framerate calculation for it. Updated build will be submitted to MSI today, no ideas how long will it take to release it from MSI side.

2. slamscaper

slamscaper New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 SLI 2GB
    That's good to know. I think most people will be buying the Steam version anyway, so it's great that framerate monitoring will work fine for this version of the game.

3. Eluder

Eluder Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Looks like Rockstar listened, they've updated the retail version and now AB's OSD works just fine! :)

4. Olvik

Olvik Member Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX Titan Black
    Perfect... :)

Changes 1.0.0.22 june 6:
    * Fixed reported issues with needing service packs, compatibility with incorrect OS.
    * Fixed a range of issues which could have led to crashes on startup and in-game.
    * Fixed reported issues of audio dropouts when no audio device was plugged in, or when the headphones/speakers disconnected while in game.
    * Fixed reported issues of mouse being sluggish, especially in prone and Shootdodgeâ„¢. Increased top end range of mouse sensitivity, but kept the slider from 1-10, allowing the user more range in their sensitivity setting.
    * Fixed reported issues of mouse acceleration affecting aiming, included commandline option to disable mouse acceleration, -nomouseaccel (In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Mouse Controls menu).
    * Fixed reported issues of game locked in incorrect aspect ratio, or alt-entering and having incorrect aspect ratio. Added commandline option for locked aspect ratio as commandline option -aspectratio width:height (ie. -aspectratio 4:3 / -aspectratio 16:9) In a future update, this will be added as an option in the Graphics menu.
    * Fixed reported issues of the video card reporting having 0MB of video memory available. Users unable to adjust Graphics options because of this (Also helps fix stuttering on some video cards).

Note: Not if this is the update or a future ...

A greeting.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012

5. charliehamster

charliehamster Maha Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    I have a different problem with max Payne 3. If I use nvidia drivers 301.42 in conjunction with afterburner, it limits my framerate to 30fps. Disabling afterburner solves the problem. My only workaround is installing older drivers which run fine with afterburner.

6. charliehamster

charliehamster Maha Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Sorry, double post

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012