1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Effect is not dead?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by mbk1969, Dec 3, 2018.

1. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I will never go renegade way!

Just yesterday I finished ME3 as vanguard with lean on heavy melee and Nova. Now I will try other (not ME) game. And after that I will try infiltrator with melee build.

PS Since I installed ALOT mod(s) into all 3 MEs I will never uninstall them.

Never!

2. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    cant. im scared.. won't forgive myself :)

im gonna go full Biotics this time. its been a while since i did it.

mbk1969 likes this.
  3. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 1080ti-XOC BIOS
    The right way of playing the series, when answering questions, reply the same manner how you would do in real life, none of that 100% renegade or whatever if you know what I mean, bet not many people played it in this manner.

4. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    yeah.. i find some builds not interesting after iv played em. i went full Biotics and restarted again last night
    with Infiltrator class. now im having a blast.. guess im more into Soldier\Infiltrator\Vanguard as male Shep.

getting that SMG from Kasumi's DLC today... along with the Widow. weekend is gonna be interesting :)

think il skip ME3 this run.

5. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Personally I found Vanguard to be the best, nice close combat shotgun with melee options and charge. Except for ME1 it works absolutely great and is a lot of fun. I also played biotics and soldier. Biotics are really strong, but I found it to be rather boring because of that. Soldier is what you would expect, simple assault rifle gameplay and from cover shooting. It works fine, but there are just more fun builds.

6. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    yeah.. Vanguard is pure fun. Soldier was my favorite choice, and i think i still like it better
    than my current run as Infiltrator. i liked the the idea in ME3 that we could remove some weapons
    from the load-out itself. that way a Soldier felt to me like a real marine.. carrying only Assault-rifle and Shuty for close quarters,
    reminded me the marines from the old Aliens movie.

ME2 is a great jump in game-play\shooting compared to the first one, but ME3 system was much more solid.

im having a blast in ME2, still doing dossiers and this game has aged very well

7. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I played only Jane Shepard, but now I decided to try John (to explore other romances obviously). It is funny feeling when you know dialogs by heart but get startled by the male character.
    And I managed to discover new dialog at Citadel (ME1).

coc and cerebus23 like this.
  8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070