Mass Effect: Andromeda PC Requirements

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 25, 2017.

1. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Well I believe you Bro!.....

Before I made this comment I wanted proof of said allegation and I did find you are right. (google)

He is a Skumbag piece of s**t!

2. labidas

labidas Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7870
    what's the point of minimum/recommended system requirements if they don't specify the resolution, AA settings and target fps.

3. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    True, I think Halo Wars 2 listed specs and then resolution and framerate next to them.
    It's Frostbite, so it will run well for most people.

As for a dev being racist and open about it, people are allowed their opinions and if i didnt play a game just because I didn't like one particular staff member, there would be zero for me to actually play, or watch or read lol.

4. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    cool my laptop will run it smooth

5. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070 @2050Mhz
    That's a good point would be useful for system requirements to come with more specific information, but I reckon minimum requirements would be based around ballpark minimum settings and the resolution of 1600x900 or maybe 1920x1080 combined with an fps of over 30 (both minimum & average framerates).

6. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    Meh, it's not the same Bioware that made Baldur's gates. Ever since ME2 (which was still decent) they only released mediocre games. Having openly racist dev they don't punish, and all this forced SJW crap is just another reason why not to spend a dime on them.

7. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    The Mass Effect games are the only RPGs I have ever truly liked, so I will probably end up getting it.

The trial on access will likely make my mind up though as should give me an idea how it plays and how it performs on my system, couldn't care less about the opinion of one dev.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  8. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    The fact that he still has a job is all the evidence i need to conclude that his actions were 100% condoned by EA/Bioware.

I wont spend a dime on this game.

9. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    I wonder how you'd feel about this had it been a white employee saying racist things about minorities...

We all know what the SJW's would be doing. And this guy would have been out of a job with hours.

10. Redemption80

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    I would feel the same, everyone is entitled to their opinion and shouldn't be censored.

Of course it would be a bigger thing if it was a white person saying it, but that doesn't change the fact I don't think anyone should be punished for having an opinion.

People are so sensitive theses days.

11. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    It will only get worse in the future.

I just don't care, there are so many stupid people out there.

12. guppysb

guppysb Active Member

GPU:
    2x 290x, Qnix 2710 100hz
    Will I suffer framerate issues with 4770k?

Hey Guys,

I don't know how much advantage Andromeda takes from multi-threading, but do you think I'll suffer frame rate issues with a 4770k and 290x crossfire? Goal is to upgrade to Vega, but that won't be until summer.