Mario kart 8

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, May 15, 2014.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Agreed, the only console worth buying atm imo.

2. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    This game is amazingly fun :D and Wii U rocks hardcore

3. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    PC + Wii U is the best combo IMO, Nintendo has so many great exclusives and honestly there's nothing on PS4 or X1 that I'd rather play over Mario Kart.

4. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    Ditto.

I'm on tenterhooks waiting on Zelda!

5. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    This my exact setup. Nintendo consoles are the ONLY, and I mean ONLY, consoles I have ever bought. I have not once cared to buy an XBOX or PS, as 90% of the games I'd care for I can get on PC. Nintendo games are typically party games that you can't find on PC, and are used for when I have people over.

6. CRap

CRap Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 770 2Gb
    I'm waiting so hypped!!

7. Kolt

Kolt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Waiting for what exactly? It's been out for a little while now.. turned out better than I expected.

8. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    He posted the same thing 15 times, something tells me the bots not into discussion.

9. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    or you need 15 posts to receive pm (password for the watchdogs texture mod)

10. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Ahhh, that's a new one, I knew of the 10 for link posting, not heard of this one.

Of course, these morons can easily get around it by putting a space in the url, but no, they need to spam

11. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Well, i got a little bit of hope from Nintendo today, just got a email from them saying that my NNID has been unlinked to my old Wii-U, and that i can link it to a new Wii-U, i am just confirming that this means i will get all my digital download content on the new Wii-U before i buy a new one.

This was after about a dozen email's between me and them and i had just given up as they were not moving on the whole "We need you console serial number or we can't do anything stance", even when i sent them proof that it was lost or stolen on transit to them.

Well fingers crossed, i hope it comes back as confirmed.

12. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
  13. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Good news, post the transcript somewhere if you do get it, might help others.

14. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^The best advice i can give everybody here who owns a WII-U, take a note of the consoles serial number, and any other numbers on it, and then store them away safely, save yourself going through any of this if your console breaks, or is stolen, or anything that means you need your NNID removed from said console, having the serial number of the console will only make your contact and dealing with Nintendo that much more simple.

And if you are in a similar situation forget phone support, they were hopeless, just some call center reading off a script who could not offer any help, no if you must contact Nintendo do it via email, that way you can send and will neeed to send them your NNID, your personal detail, the payment methods you used to buy on the console, your club Nintendo info, the digital content you bought(all this can be found via your club Nintendo account), this is everything i had to send them in the end, which it seems just might have worked.

Apart from all that it was totally in their hand as to if they unlinked my NNID from my old lost console, i have no idea just how much of that info i sent them helped.

But i really cannot emphasis this enough, take a note of your console serial number and any other number on the console and store them away just in case.

You never know. ;)

15. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Yes, i am back on a new Wii-u, got all my Wii-u digital content back as well, so all good.

Only a few bad points, all original digital Wii content is gone, cannot get it back due to the nature of the Wii in the Wii-u, and secondly my Wii-U fit meter which was linked to my old Wii-U cannot be unlinked, yeap that's right, hardware peripherals linked to hardware that can only be reset via the old hardware, plus all my saves are gone.

Still could have been worse, could have lost everything, oh well, back to ZombiU at last, i hope you guy have left plenty of corpse laying around with lots of goodies.

16. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    how is zombiu ? ive noticed its super cheap right now so i was wondering if its really fun and all

17. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700 XT UV 1950~
    It is serious fun. And killing your old self is fun lol... :D

18. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Oh, you need to get this now, then send a friends invite, because what this game does is permeates your game with your friends list dead corpses as zombies, so throughout the game you would come across me or Ryu5uzaku in zombie form because we died in our game, and here is the nasty part, if you kill our zombies in your game before we can kill them in our game, you get to steal all our lovely loot, and we cannot get any of it back again, assuming at some point you don't die in your game, and we get to smash your head in and take all your loot in our game, its a great feature.

19. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    I didn't like it, try the demo.