Man Injured After Using Nail Clippers to Circumcise Himself

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by JACK4HIRE, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Ieldra

Ieldra Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980Ti G1 1500/8000
    Notice how the empathy hidden within all men burst out with righteous fury upon reading this :p

2. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    They do but only if you need it done for medical reasons. Otherwise it's about £500 on Harley Street :wanker:

Cleaning...for...the...win...

3. ibitato

ibitato Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4870X2+4870 1GB on S T260
    Your "upper thing" (exc my bad english I think it's glans) skin gets harder due to the friction against clothes and stuff....

So, in few months sensibility will decrease a lot and the max amount of time that you can be "pumping" wo/ "going weeeee" increases.

4. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    Showering daily helps with hygiene I heard once...

You guys don't even want to know what I've seen as a paramedic, its usually horrible, but hilarious too. :D

5. ibitato

ibitato Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4870X2+4870 1GB on S T260
    Showering every DAY, just to say..... every month or 3 months dosen't count ....... :p

6. Travkin

Travkin Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 1080 Sli
    this is absolutely f***ed, but funny at the same time :bed:

7. masterchiefx2

masterchiefx2 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 280 Sli
    if you have seen some of the bodge opps from people desperate to get cut i really dont think its worth it.

And no im not cut most people here in UK well europe for that matter are not cut unlike most of the US is more a religous factor e.g. Jewsish people

8. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i was thinking maybe the man enjoys self harm, sort of like people who cut themselves because it makes them feel good, one day he woke up and saw the foreskin.....ahhh NAIL CLIPPERS! :look:

9. _NeO_

_NeO_ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660S Gaming X
    One word... FAIL :D

10. [Spitfire]

[Spitfire] Master Guru

GPU:
    ATi HD2600
    That actually made my friend down there hurt...

:(

11. heliman41

heliman41 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 260OC -640/1300/1100
    Without idiots Guru.com would be a boring geek computer only website & thats no fun!

12. Solinari

Solinari Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr
    It was bothering me for ages, where had i seen someone using the Internet to find out how to perform a DIY circumcision. I thought it was maybe a story like this but it was on Nip/Tuck the TV show, it was Shaun's son that wanted a circumcision because his girlfriend didn't want to go down.... there. He looked up the internet and saw instructions for it, in fact i am fairly sure there was a narration on the text while Matt was reading the site, the guy was talking about how the scissors should be as sharp as possible. I tried to find it on You Tube but couldn't see it.

After i saw that, i was browsing the net a few days later and it crossed my mind so i had a look and F me there are many sites giving tips on how to do this, nuts. I think he did try it but it didn't go to plan, i think Shaun found out about it but i am not sure if he fixed the mess he made or actually did it properly. I think they did this on Nip/Tuck to basically send a message that self circumcision via the internet is a BAD idea and could well end up needing cosmetic surgeon to fix the damage, of course with the irony being that his father was a skilled cosmetic surgeon.

As many have said, NAIL CLIPPERS, ouch man that was a big mistake to start off what obviously ended badly.

13. neurokrem-rs

neurokrem-rs Banned

GPU:
    XFX 8800 now "Ultra"
    I realy dont understand why would anyone want to be circumcised?!Muslims and Jews do it for a religious reason.That i can accept.But why would anyone else do it?

14. JPennStar

JPennStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7970M
    Hopefully he remembered to sharpen them before using them...

Damn how could anyone do that to their piece! :S!

15. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    holy shiat that had to hurt .. i remember gettin mine caught in my zip wen i was about 9 hurt like hell as the zip managed to pass right past so i was stuck, my mum just ripped it off but luckily it just caused a lil tear nothin serious o_O

my old mans managed create 3 offsprings :p

16. Andrés

Andrés Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD 6950 2Gb
    No doubt he really wanted to feel miserable.

17. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    no doubt :3eyes:

18. neurokrem-rs

neurokrem-rs Banned

GPU:
    XFX 8800 now "Ultra"
    Well,he had his reasons.Maybe he has some mental illness.

19. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    I think it's a cultural thing. The Americans are all for it from what I understand, but in other countries it's rarely practiced.

20. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i was thinking as u do as its religious..yes its..but as a Muslim(that doesnt live like an extreme Muslim), if i was even an atheist, i would definitely do circumcise. Clean, healthy and better sex feeling..indeed u cant understand just reading from this point but even foreign doctors says its not bad. anyway the guy who did it himself is really dump..idiot..well as i always say, "there is no patch for stupidity"