Man I love food, what ya'll eating!...2

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Feb 15, 2019.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    And here I thought that would have ended after the 400 series but apparently I was wrong.

Someone really should take a 400 and a AMD 290 and see which one does best so this can be settled once and for all. :p

EDIT: Oh wow that's actually the NVIDIA channel itself, someones baking with silicon forms now.
    (Or whatever I'm supposed to say. ~ )

[​IMG]

EDIT: And there's other stuff too, learned something else new. :)
    https://twitter.com/nvidia/status/512994858735509505/photo/1

Noisiv likes this.
  2. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD S. 5700XT Pulse
    These things are popping up now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Never getting used to the spongy consistency but some salt and some butter and well I can eat them now at least so that's a improvement on getting some variety on the whole nutritional bit and various dishes and ideas on what to make.

[​IMG]

Then I made a attempt at some triple chocolate brownie desert. Chocolate all the things!

It's not just another hamburger nor is it frozen pizza somewhat surviving intact during the oven heating so yay, improvements!

To be fair the mushrooms aren't that bad I just have some improving to do for how I'm prepping them and all that, it's not like with chicken and sudden surprise rubber hose thing being all #$%@ as I'm sure some others might know. :D
    (Or the end bit of a banana ha ha!)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Solfaur and Alessio1989 like this.