Malaysian Airliner With 295 Onboard Shot down Over Ukraine

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Rich_Guy, Jul 17, 2014.

1. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    Arrogant to the very end with 'spies' comment, what an ass piece.
    If it's genuine it shows what ignorance abounds in these people that they don't even know the airspace above them is still an international route.
    What a scary thought.

2. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Maybe that's just russian propaganda talk "bombing civilians"? Maybe the separatists are there or something? I don't think they would just bomb them like that, knowing that some part of their civilians are still there. If the target is a confirmed separatist whatever thing then it's a go I guess.

3. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    This thing makes no sense whatsoever anyways. You know you can see what is a frikkin commercial flight from 10 000 meters and then to aim at that and "oyea lets shoot it down". Now only military plane flying that high would be dropping ****ing nukes and higher then that doing recon. Oh hell wars suck anyway ****.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I dont know man, but ive seen videos of destroyed blocks of flats and Russians and Ukrainians digging out bodies. there is a recent one where they find baby in a rubble and half of the block of flats is destroyed in a small village.

Scary is that commercial airplane can be shoot down in Europe these days! I hope they will hear some truth about this!

5. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    RIP, it will all come out.

6. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    http://www.daily mail.co.uk/news/article-2697010/Faces-innocent-victims-Melbourne-real-estate-agent-wife-student-leading-AIDS-doctors-confirmed-dead-Flight-MH17-terrorist-attack-killed-298-people-board.html

8. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Unlikely or propaganda. Supposedly a Russian adviser was sitting with the crew on this thing.

9. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    That's the problem though, they consider the entire eastern region as separatists and there are a lot of civilians under attack because of it. I don't doubt their are some in the region but their actions are mortifying.
    I feel like we shouldn't turn this thread political, either way what happened is tragic and I honestly hope the civil war in Ukraine would halt with the people involved with the commercial flights tragedy to be held accountable.

10. aless83

aless83 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte r9 280x
    RIP to al the victims and their family. This is unbelievable.
    This could lead to some serious international friction, and even a war...

11. k3vst3r

k3vst3r Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KP3090
    Well it should have been safe at that kind of altitude, however when you hand bunch of rebels are really sophisticated air defense system capable of pretty much knocking anything out of the sky.

12. MikeG

MikeG Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan RTX
  13. BigBlockTowncar

BigBlockTowncar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX970 SC
    Apparently, some Ukrainian agents took video of that BUK launcher being driven out of the area on a flatbed...two of the missiles are missing.

Lots of the bodies were looted I guess....money, jewelry, credit cards, etc.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  14. KCjoker

KCjoker Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460/w LG 24 LCD
    RIP and hopefully those responsible are caught.

15. Daniel D.

Daniel D. Guest

I was about to post the same. I also wonder why people have to fly into those countries which are involved in wars etc.

16. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    A representative of the Airline made a statement saying they were one of many airlines which flew over that region on that day. Prior to take off, all airlines check whether an area should be avoided and that area was not on the list, as other airlines also flew over on essentially the same route.

If the missile was fired a few minutes later, it could have been another passenger airplane doing the same thing.

17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  18. NomadAssassin

NomadAssassin Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB SC
  19. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino

GPU:
    old
    Yes, nothing wrong with changing things to fit your propaganda. Interesting that the independent European investigators are saying the rebels are not giving them free access to the site.

Pretty much every source but Russia implicates the rebels and possibility Russia. Hum. . . .

20. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super