Mafia III Expansion #1 Arrives March 2017

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The game that could have been great, but completely flopped. Hangar 13 has announced that Mafia III Inside Look – Faster, Baby!, the expansion for Mafia III, will arrive on March 28, 2017.Â...

Mafia III Expansion #1 Arrives March 2017

2. isidore

isidore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 FuryX 4GB HBM
    Not that big of a flop, i got it for 10$ and spent 30+ hours in it. After the first couple of hours once the story opens up it's not that bad. I'm really glad i finished it.

3. Silva

Silva Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX560 4G
    When they presented the story I said early it would be ****, I wasn't wrong.
    I tried the game and it runs like crap, you need a space age computer to play the thing and it doesn't even look good. Now an expansion? Have they fixed the performance? Gosh.

4. Alex13

Alex13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia
    Can't wait for even more generic open worldness :infinity:

5. thatguy91

thatguy91 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 480 RS 4 GB
    It's the way the computer world works. You wouldn't be able to run the game on the highest settings with your rig, especially when you consider your CPU was released 6 years ago and your GPU is basically a rebranded HD7870 GHz edition that came out 5 years ago next month, and neither were the high end.

Not criticising just point it out :). There's also the gameplay details of the small nuances that all take processing power. The Mafia series is multi-layered gameplay and are story-driven, not just shoot stuff and have things pretty. I think people are just too obsessed these days on paying full priced for a new Call of Duty and just play on a few new multiplayer maps.