Mad Catz New Range of RAT Gaming Mice

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Mad Catz Interactive announced its new and improved range of RAT gaming mice with its entirely upgraded range of RAT mice - the RAT1, RAT4, RAT6, RAT8, RAT PRO S+ and RAT PRO X+....

Mad Catz New Range of RAT Gaming Mice

2. crashburn162

crashburn162 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 1080 Ti Wc
    Did they change the twin eye phillips sensor because I owned from the first RAT 7 to the latest and this sensor is horrible. After 10minutes of play it get the so called Z axis bug which for 1-2 seconds you can only move your mouse horisontally and not vertically. Which is annoying as hell, other than that the most comfortable mouse I've ever had.

3. screwtech02

screwtech02 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070 Super
    I hope they fixed the sensor issues, went thru 3 RAT 7's before going to a G502. Loved the width/length customization of the Rat series...

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I know this been said before about there mouses but is the mouse or transformer?

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Still ugly

6. claydough

claydough Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 1080fe
    Buy the time I bought the RAT 9...
    Wireless model they had already updated the series lines with the stencil half moon fix for that z axis bug.
    I can attest to rock solid z axis behavior. ( or at least better z tracking compared to any other mouse I have ever owned )

I am a huge fan of sharp "stealth fighter" style hexa-angular design
    But I wish they retained the original slate matte black restrained color scheme of the original cyborg and the chunky aluminum metal bed for a cool indutrial look compared to the garish glo colors mad catz introduced...
    But the duo scheme with this red is not as bad.

After experiencing less than 1 ms wireless latency response time reaction of RAT 9. I can never go back to a wired mouse.
    They built my RAT 9 like a tank so after 6 years of horrible abuse and droppage... I have no reason to compromise. I love my RAT!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016