Mad Catz Announces Shipping of EGO Arcade FightStick and C.A.T. 7 Controller

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. GSDragoon

GSDragoon Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    I was thinking ethernet with CAT7

3. Martin5000

Martin5000 Active Member

GPU:
    8 gig
    friend of mine makes his own ,
    he takes it very seriously.

4. NCC1701D

NCC1701D Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I think this is already available. Looks pretty much identical to the Dragonslay Arcade Fight Stick. I think this is a cloned stick used under many different brand names.

5. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I would very much like to see a disassembly of the C.A.T. 7 Controller.

6. XtraTrstrL

XtraTrstrL Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 / 8GB
    LOL, pretty sure that gamepad is a direct clone of this gamepad I got off Amazon earlier this year, by 'A Adwits'. [​IMG]

Neo Cyrus likes this.
  7. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti @ 2GHz
    LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing but just with their name slapped on it and a different coat. It looks like it's definitely made with the same tooling.

I'm always looking for a better controller, but the ones I like best are fighting pads which often skip the joysticks which a lot of games require, and the one with joysticks I like best is the XB1 pad... which is not great... and I'm on like my 16th one as they always implode and it had a crappy (not perfectly centered) left stick out of the box...

I think I'm going to just end up waiting for the PS5 pad, and XBSX updated pad which I'l most likely use.

8. XtraTrstrL

XtraTrstrL Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 / 8GB
    Yea, I bought the Razer Wolverine Ultimate a few months after buying that controller, mainly for Gears 5. I haven't been playing fighting games much recently, but I did have a Hori Real Arcade Pro v.5 I'd bought in late '15 for SFV, but SFV turned me off with it's microtransaction infrastructure, and I haven't played in like 2 years or so. I'll probably reinstall when Oro comes out, to atleast test him out, though I don't have a fight stick anymore. Hopefully I'll have PS5 by then.