1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Replacement Stereo Headset

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by volkov956, May 15, 2019 at 5:25 AM.

1. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Been a User of Steelseries Siberia Headsets for a bit but since they discontinued the 3.5mm Driven Units I have been using a RIG 400 Headset in the mean time. Miss the quality though since all 3 of my V1 and V2 units quit after years of use.

I don't want to use a usb card I use Sound Cards with proper drivers for stereo headsets. Asus Xonar STX PCIE and Older Creative PCI XFI Elite PRO. Plus other units depending on what system I am using

Don't really need the Microphone features but they all seem to come with it now.

I use open dynamic which is also a dying feature it seems. anyone know of a Great Open Dynamic Stereo Headset that using the 3.5mm or similar 1/4 plug that is better then 20-28000hz (lower and higher)

2. DW75

DW75 Master Guru

GPU:
    ROG GTX1080 Ti OC
  3. volkov956

volkov956 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    Thanks Now thats a very interesting headset gonna read into those glad BUDEM!