Looking for a Counter Strike Source Clan

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by DigitalKilla_FL, Jul 10, 2005.

1. DigitalKilla_FL

DigitalKilla_FL Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I found out that I am actually extremly good at counter strike source and I want to join a good clan. If you want to contact me please send me a pricavate message.

Thank You.

2. DigitalKilla_FL

GPU:
    GTX 670
    By the wya those are just my exfire hours. I Have been playing for like 3 months now.

3. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    my clan is recuiting... clan rrga (really really good aim :p) clanrrga.mirrorz.com - i don't suggest you join us tho, im the leader and i think im gonna quit, clans = gay...

4. DigitalKilla_FL

GPU:
    GTX 670
    Oh come on dude, i need a clan.

5. PcKSnipE

PcKSnipE Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 6800GT with Nv-5
    DUDE!!! What that dude said about Clans is true, clans are gay....just go really pro solo.

I used to own a clan in Red Faction called <|AuS|> (Australian United soldiers), it was like a wife, you had to do so much ****, so i quit and joined another clan, which i still reckon sucks, being solo is the best, but the best thing about clans are friends.

Thats the only reason i am in a clan.

6. reflex

reflex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT 725/1800/2000
    omfg, exactly! my fooking members dont do ****, they cant even take a second out of their "busy" lives and post on the forums :mad: anyway thanks for signing up on the forums killa :)