Looking For 32" 144hz 1440p Monitor

Discussion in 'Computer Monitor Forum' started by Omikse, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Omikse

Omikse New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1060
    Hi all, new here, first time poster. So to get right to it, as the title explains I am looking for a 32" 144hz 1440p monitor. I would prefer curved but can settle if it isn't. I am planning on getting the NVidia 3080 and want a monitor that can handle the cards specs. I have been saving for months to get the cards so my funds are going to be a little low which make price a factor. And before you ask, right now the only thing I really play is World of Tanks but want to get back into some the COD games, and maybe a couple of AAA titles. I would like to try and keep it in the 300 usd neighborhood but can go slightly higher if needed. Please help GURU3D, your my only hope.

Deleted member 213629 likes this.
  2. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
  3. DannyD

DannyD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti

4. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4G
    Seems most of the 32" are curved panels in 1440P.

5. Andywick

Andywick New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1650 4bg
    DannyD likes this.
  6. DannyD

DannyD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
  7. Andywick

Andywick New Member

GPU:
    gtx 1650 4bg
    Thanks for welcome

8. Maulet

Maulet Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I've had two 32" 1440p monitors and it looks shitty. Specially text. Now I got a 32" 4K with G-sync and can't be happier. You could say that FSAA isn't needed anymore. And you are getting a 3080? Just get a 4K monitor! (with G-Sync) (I'm on a 2080Ti TrioX and I'm not going to upgrade this gen)

9. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Its not that bad and its easier to run it. It has same pixed density as 24" 1080p monitor. I would argue 32" 4k is rather small for the resolution.

10. Maulet

Maulet Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    Maybe if you mainly game and do not work with text editors as I do, yes. If by small you mean small text, yes, I have had to up the general text size of Windows. Not an issue, apart from some legacy programs....like Afterburner (but found the text sizing slider)

11. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
    It certainly is very confusing when buying a 1440p 144hrz monitor these days, u need to have all the features available in one, coz some are not bright enough, i believe i will settle on the samsung since samsung always gives good colors out of the box..

12. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Whats your screen? at the moment I am looking at the samsung 32 inch or an LG nano ips 27inch. The samsung is cheaper but a VA panel. Do you watch vids etc and play ps4? Whats the diff between 1440p and 4k for that? I guess re netflix etc its limited anyways....

And the overall experience with a larger screen. I was thinking a 32inch if I were to use for films etc better?