Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Today Logitech announced the newest addition to its G-Series line of high performance gaming products: the Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. Designed to help you focus on the game, this keybo...

Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

2. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    You know what it's missing ! the LCD from G510 and maybe another round of "G" keys

3. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    And apparently an extra 150 dollars.

4. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    Why ? no one will buy a 300 dollars keyboard ! At least I won't NEVER. At 80 - 100 yes , at 150 maybe ! In the beginning of these year I have send an email to logitech asking them when they will release a mechanical keyboard. And now here it is ! So at this price tag I will think about it. My G510 is getting old

5. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080
    He was implying that the screen and extra keys your asking for would add $150 onto the keyboard. Which is probably trueish.

I think the only thing I found useful with my Gxx keyboards was Rays G15 mod on the original, on the V2 and G19 I never even used the screen. I'm glad its gone.

As for this keyboard - I'm not a fan of the colors, but I do like volume control and other stuff.

Edit: er they removed the click, no bueno.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  6. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Those are not that important, having big Enter key is. I really do not like that small one line one, why do they even use it ?

7. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    i think it's a region thing ! the US has small line one and the EU has BIG ENTER KEY and as for the LCD I use it with AIDA , BFBC2 and some other games . I also do not like that it has only white illumination , i am acomodated with blue :D

8. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
    I would get this if it had a second row of G-Keys. I currently have G19 and wont miss the LCD at all since i barely use it.

I do use all 12 G-Keys for WoW tho, and having to switch between M1, 2, 3 isn't rly an option.

So ye, 2 rows of G-Keys and you got my cash.

9. MasterBash

MasterBash Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    Ordered my blackwidow last friday... I wish I knew before. Ahhh. I hope I won't get too annoyed by the clicking noise though.

10. aayman_farzand

aayman_farzand Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Finally Logitech's mech is out. Hopefully by next year they'll have another cheaper one without G keys and with Reds instead, till then CM has my money :)

11. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF 3080 OC
    Pretty disappointing design, and the $150 price point doesn't surprise me, Logitech are full of themselves.

12. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    I just picked up the Gigabyte Osmium and going from the G15 its been hard to over come the lay out differences. If I had seen this last week I would have waited!

13. IchimA

IchimA Maha Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    You are right ALMOST ! Usually logitech uses some of the best materials (plastic ) !

14. MasterBash

MasterBash Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX970 SSC+
    lol I just received my blackwidow and i don't like it at all. It is wayyyyyyy too loud. The feel is cool though, I will actually think about getting a cherry mx brown keyboard.

15. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    This. deff. not digging the orange G-keys section, or the HUGE G710+ logo above the arrow keys.