Logitech G410 Atlas Spectrum TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Dazz

Dazz Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    I like this personally, i have limited deskspace so it's smaller footprint will be great, wouldn't care i haven't long bought the MS sidewinder X8 only cause it has a detachable numpad so a smaller foot print. So few gaming keyboards that have small footprints.

Wish i knew about this about 6 months ago or so lol.

3. kakarot

kakarot Maha Guru

GPU:
    gigabyte 3080 12gb
    Looks nice but too bad they still cant use cherry switches. And definitely good to see they are not using the g910 keycaps

4. vajoiner

vajoiner Active Member

GPU:
    Mystique G200
    i have the spark and love it very much. except for one huge mistake they made on it. the stupid stupid wrist rest. its the worst design ever...ever. its uncomfortable, it falls off so easily its not funny, and when it IS off, the protruding plastics underneath are a problem.

the orion is an unwieldy beast which is why i would buy this atlas, but looking at it, it seems i'll deal with all the same problems. be warned. these wrist rests are crap.

5. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    The 910 Spark is a terrible keyboard. And if you are looking for a TKL keyboard,there are much better ones in the Corsair K65 or Razer Chroma TKL. Why even look at this thing? Where's the light dimming button,er wait? What to download cool profiles? Oh,you can't do that either.. Unless you live in a bubble, Corsair and Razer are the ones to have. I know,I have both and tried the Spark. Look up some reviews on the spark.