1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G HUB v2019.2.16267

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by kens30, Mar 26, 2019.

1. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 STRIX OC
    Logitech G HUB Software Version: 2019.2.16267
    18-FEB-2019

Logitech G HUB Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, speakers, and other devices.

Why Update?

Today we are excited to announce the official release of G HUB. This is made possible thanks to your help and the thousands of fellow gamers from around the world that provided us with valuable feedback during Early Access.

G HUB will replace Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) for all new gaming gear released in 2019 and beyond, including the recently launched G935, G933s, G635, G633s, G432, and G431 Gaming Headsets.
    G HUB will ensure that your gear is set up for the future, including enabling new features like DTS Headphone:X 2.0 for our new headsets and other upcoming new features.

We are committed to providing continuous feature updates and optimizations for G HUB, including incorporating fan favorites from LGS and support for third party applications. Even though Early Access is over, we still want your feedback, so please continue to submit to us via the "Send Feedback" button in the G HUB Settings menu as it will directly impact future releases of G HUB

DOWNLOAD Win 10
    https://download01.logi.com/web/ftp/pub/techsupport/gaming/lghub_installer.exe

INSTG8R likes this.
  2. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Logitech are absolute trash tbh, the last version of gaming software is very broken in ways, and they want me to install this crap now that doesn't even support my keyboard.

3. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 STRIX OC
    I only install it to set up my my mouse preferences save them to onboard memory then i uninstall the software.
    Mouse is detected fine Logitech G pro.

4. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    Gave up with GHUB latest update July 2019 is just so buggy had nothing but trouble with my powerplay and wireless mouse, keyboard. Went back to LGS to see if everything works how it should.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    i have an issue with lgs with my powerplay/903

when the mouse goes to sleep, it comes reporting higher battery usage settings, also the powerplay driver has a weird issue with the dpi buttons being registered several times after the mouse comes back from sleep.

6. EdKiefer

EdKiefer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 Gaming 4G
    I used to do the same for my G500s mouse, but then got 610 Kb and I need to have keyboard backlight on low to see keys good. So I need LGS as I like a constant low light setting.
    Oh, yes you can set KB w/o software but you need to do it every time you reboot (I wish the Kb had onboard memory), which for me is at least daily.

7. garyb

garyb Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080TI 11GB
    Tested LGS things seem to be working better but not without its faults. Reinstalled GHUB version 2019.7.22535 my F-Keys stop working for no reason, powerplay settings keep changing, one minute the charging is enable next its disabled but this must clearly be a bug in GHUB as my mouse still charges. Time to move on logitech app is just not fit for purpose.

8. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    I only use it for mouse preferences too (also Logi G Pro), seems fine.

9. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB ❤ 144hz
    [​IMG]

I keep receiving automatic G Hub updates, even though it's the first thing I disable and somehow it always manage to screw up all of profiles and every time it happens it creates a backup of the last installed client.

Also think it's funny that it asks for your permission to hamster all of your discord data on every install. Too bad my games won't recognize my wheel/pedal or shifter without having this bloatware installed on my system.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  10. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Is this replacing Gaming Software?

Since the last update of that was mid 2018.