1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G Expands HERO 16K Sensor to New Line-Up of Gaming Mice

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Jayp

Jayp Member Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti
    Love my 502 I was happy that they added the new sensor. Was really surprised they added the light speed model right after I bought my G502 Hero. Was a little bummed but I paid like $68 for my G502 Hero whereas the G502 lightspeed with wireless charging mouse pad is what $200?

3. MonstroMart

MonstroMart Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 1070 Strix
    Could they upgrade the switch instead. Or at least not solder them so we can replace them easily. Starting to be a little bit frustrated with having to buy a new mouse every 2 years because it mistakenly double clicks all the time.

4. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3
    What's the point of such high DPI? I'm curious. In Division 2 for example i use 1800 while in general 4500. Anyone of you guys use a high DPI,i dunno like, over 9000? Maybe on an 8k display that would be ok,i guess?

5. mkh

mkh Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual O8G
    Agreed MonstroMart. I've had one G403 wired start missclicking in two years and two G Pro wireless mice start double clicking within few weeks. Ordered some Kailh red 60M switches and swapped in to avoid another rma even though it has been quick. So far so good. The G403 main switches have a tiny pcb and are annoying to swap. G pro wireless was much easier to swap except for the really frail wires when you open it up.

6. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Logitech needs to make a gaming mouse that's not for kids sized hands.

7. Andrew LB

Andrew LB Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080@2,025
    Exactly. Before my G903 i had one of their non-gaming mice, the MX Master and it fit my hand quite well. As for the G903.... i really wish the new wireless G502 was available at the time i bought it. *sigh*

8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    This is probably a stupid question, but has Logitech, or any brand really.... ever made a mouse that has a rumble motor like what the xbox or playstation motor has inside?

That would be kinda cool, like for a shooting game and shooting the gun and the mouse vibrates in your hand like what the console controller does...

9. Karvapallo

Karvapallo Member

GPU:
    GTX 780
    That would be kinda cool, like for a shooting game and shooting the gun and the mouse vibrates in your hand like what the console controller does and your aim would be just as good as in a console controller aswell xD

KissSh0t likes this.