Logitech ARX Control

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by big ROBOT bill, Mar 3, 2017.

1. big ROBOT bill

big ROBOT bill Master Guru

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    This may be old news so I apologize in advance, I've just bought a new keyboard and there a note about ARX control app for phones for monitoring your machine. I had a Logitech G15 and was going to miss the little screen with my new G310, This is much more better :)

Here's their site:
    https://gaming.logitech.com/en-nz/articles/arx-control

Here's mine

[​IMG]

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti sc+
    Did the phone holder come out easily? I have the G910 and I always thought it was meant to hold the phone at the top of the keyboard. I use MSI AB so never bothered with it though.

3. big ROBOT bill

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    Yes the holder comes out very easily

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti sc+
    Well damn, they must have changed the design on the newer keyboards because mine doesn't come out.

5. pagusas

pagusas Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX570
    can you use the app stand alone without having a high end logitech keyboard?

6. big ROBOT bill

GPU:
    R480+ Nitro @ 1425/2030
    You don't need the app stand at all for the program to work, it's just handy for holding your phone

7. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 ACIV 1150/1500MHz
    yeah ive tried it but its clunky and redundant, and doesnt come close to usefulnes and simplicity of LCDsirreal

8. Osy4C

Osy4C New Member

GPU:
    AMD HD5850
    The ARX app requires Logitech Gaming Software 8.70 or above to be installed, and as I remember to install that you have to have a Logitech hardware.

I used to have a G15 but I never used ARX, I think there are better softwares to monitor your PC, like HWiNFO or Open Hardware Monitor
    Unfortunately my G15 died, and I miss the LCD screen so I use an old android phone with OSysMon and HWiNFO.

9. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 470
    I've used ARX Control in the past and it's actually quite capable. However, it does require Logitech hardware to function. I used it quite a bit when it was first released but don't even have it installed these days as I have AB setup to display all necessary info on-screen while gaming.