1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Load profile after driver crash

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by degrees9871, Jan 23, 2018.

1. degrees9871

degrees9871 New Member

GPU:
    gtx1060 6gb
    I have my video card driver crashing time after time. Can i force afterburner to automatically load profile after driver crash?

2. A2Razor

A2Razor Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS R9 Fury X
    I hate to be one of those people who make a comment (posing another question) and not directly answering a question, yet it sounds like you're experiencing very frequent driver crashes to want such a feature (or that this has become a "normal" situation for you). I'd assume that you're not electing to run your card at unstable settings, and also that you don't want Afterburner to restore some unstable settings that're causing driver-resets / TDR's.

What is it that you'd like Afterburner to restore? Are you using it for instance to raise voltage to increase clock stability, or to underclock?
    --Apologize for asking, though this sounds like there's something more serious to address here.

Andy_K likes this.
  3. degrees9871

degrees9871 New Member

GPU:
    gtx1060 6gb
    I am not overclocking anything, just lowering power limit to 80% ( on 100% i experienced crashes too). Also, the video card is currently in mining process.