LittleBigPlanet Delayed Worldwide?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Wanny, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
  2. ST19AG_WGreymon

ST19AG_WGreymon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 970 SC ACX 2.0
    Keep it to the Unofficial Thread please. Anyways I thought this was only for Europe?

3. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Nope looks like it's Worldwide. I don't what they will do about leaked copies tho.

4. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080

5. Wanny

Wanny Guest

You know Scouting, October 21 is the release date. You got a leaked copy. They will either recall or live with the leaked copies. But it won't be release anymore for October 21.

6. crue7

crue7 Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 275gtx 896mb
  7. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Well now I won't have to buy 18 games on october 21 :D

8. Joey

Joey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    What a load of bull****. Sony have deeply DEEPLY offended me and millions of other people. I demand it be released on time.

9. UZ7

UZ7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB Vision 3080 10GB
    lol my bro just got a copy of the unedited one (apparently they were suppose to be recalled but the girl sold it to him anyway).. been playing it for a while its even better than the beta haha we were making some dance moves

10. bahamut

bahamut Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 8800GTS (G80) @ 600/1800
    Bit gutted it was delayed but still really looking forward to it. Nice to get a bit of decent platform action on the go and the creative side of it looks immense. Still, a tad disappointing that it was delayed because of something as simple as a song but hey ho, at least it wasn't too long a wait. :)

Been a pretty exceptional time recently for gamers with killer apps out for the two "next gen" consoles and the PC over the next few weeks. Great time to be a gamer. :)