Lionhead has Blew it big time!

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Martys Web, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    Well they keep pulling the patch for Black and White!!So guess what all there fourms are packed with pissed off people All I know is I WILL NEVER buy any game made by them agian!

2. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by martysweb:<br>
    <b>Well they keep pulling the patch for Black and White!!So guess what all there fourms are packed with pissed off people All I know is I WILL NEVER buy any game made by them agian!</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    ouch<br>

3. Martys Web

Martys Web Don Santino Corleone

GPU:
    XFX 7600gt
    So I go to there fourms I try to regester so I could post.First thing I get is regestration is locked by adminstrator.So I try it another way no mater what user name I put in it said allready in use I DONT THINK SO I tryed 25 names and 'l;kfds;lkj;lfdsj Tell me some one used that thay riped us off you dont even want to know what I was going to post maby its better they locked it."O" well what the hell I will say it here ever one who has this game upload it to a server lets all upload it this game is so bugy it should be a free download any one who can post at there fourms tell them what I said I say a world wide upload of this stupid game is what they deserve!!! Yes Im drunk yes im insane yes im venting LoL...So if I sober up tommrow and want to take this back I suppose it will be to late?????????

4. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by martysweb:<br>
    <b>So I go to there fourms I try to regester so I could post.First thing I get is regestration is locked by adminstrator.So I try it another way no mater what user name I put in it said allready in use I DONT THINK SO I tryed 25 names and 'l;kfds;lkj;lfdsj Tell me some one used that thay riped us off you dont even want to know what I was going to post maby its better they locked it."O" well what the hell I will say it here ever one who has this game upload it to a server lets all upload it this game is so bugy it should be a free download any one who can post at there fourms tell them what I said I say a world wide upload of this stupid game is what they deserve!!! Yes Im drunk yes im insane yes im venting LoL...So if I sober up tommrow and want to take this back I suppose it will be to late?????????</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    heheh drunk peole are funny<br>

5. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

Well I'm not buying black and white. At least sierra is putting out bug fixes for tribes 2.

6. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

you know i have black and white....i think it is an excellent game. But, it is too bad about the patch delay. haven't really played it in while....come to think of it i didn't re-install it. oh well.