!!!! Life Found On Mars !!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Saeid, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    "You're harder to understand than a Retard trying to order Biggie Fries" "Now that's funny right there, I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there, Lord I apoligize, be with the starvin pigmy's down there in New Guine" :)

2. Chouji

Chouji Ancient Guru

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    lol i was just trying to put in the ol'e redneck anti alien bit. :D

StarTruck Enterprise with Captian Boo, Commanding officer Bubba, And chief of staff Hoss.. Leaving beer cans where even them there ship lands. Only space ship with a fireplace with an alien head mounted over it "with glued on antlers for redneck class"

"We is all going hunt'n for aliens. We them there got to get them before them there ghetto homies pick them with their fancy chrome winged ship doing fly by shootings. Just cause them there aliens in them teritory."

Joking, i think its amusing, but not that amusing. now if they can find frozen oxygen or something enough to get a good supply on mars surface THEN i will care.. untell then.. it doesnt effect me much..

3. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    If it lives, we can kill it !!

4. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    GOTCHA!:D

5. Marley

Marley Don José Cuervo

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 275 GTS
    I have my shotgun ready, come here k4t4n4. ;)

6. manothehour

manothehour Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GeForce FX 5200 128 MB
    hey saeid, i have a friend thats iranian and he has a unibrow. just felt like saying that. :)

7. Jogeta

Jogeta Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI NX6800GT 256MB

anyways, I BELIEVE THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THIS PLANET!

8. Stang289

Stang289 Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon 4890 Crossfire
    Viruses are living/organisms, however they can survive the harshest enviroments, that includes space and such, they are dang near impossible to destroy(look at HIV). It kinda reminds me of Andromeda strain, where the virus had mutated into a strain that would dry up the blood in any living organism, and within a week, it had mutated into a dormant state again.

9. paybak

paybak Guest

the HIV virus is actually pretty EZ to kill ,its when it gets into the bloodstream that it becomes a real bitch.

10. Drumphil

Drumphil Master Guru

GPU:
    Bitchin'fast!3D 2000
    hmm, I think we need a lynch mob for people who make announcements like "life found on mars" before any such thing has happened.. I think saeid has been watching a few too many movies recently and got a bit excited.

11. Saeid

Saeid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Connect3D X800 PCI-Express 256MB
    Here's ,my theory:
    The earth is a certain distance from the sun that give it enough heat and cold weather that is optimum for human beings. If it was a little futher it ould freeze, and if it was closer it would burn.

Now how many planets are there in the universe? Awhole lot, now what are the chances of another planet in another solar system that is the right distance from its sun that makes the planet optimal for living?

I also believe that there maybe HUMANS living out there somewhere, its just that we cant reach each other, they may have evolved more than us, or we may have evolved more than them... its all a possiblity. I mean with the number of solar systems out there, it does make it possible!

12. Jhetski

Jhetski The Lonely Guru

GPU:
    Palit 7300GT DDR 550/1500 ^_^
    the universe is just too big if we are the only 8 billion living here all alone :D there has to be some other living things we dont know yet, or they dont know yet.

13. General Lee

General Lee High-tech Redneck

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 650tiBOOST 2GB
    Don't forget, wherever we go in space, we are carrying micro-organisms. These tiny creatures actually carry the seed of life...DNA. So, in a manner of speaking, we are seeding the rest of space with DNA from our planet. How do we know that our planet hasn't already been seeded by the DNA of extraterrestrial creatures. I mean, we seeded the moon, and now Mars, what's next on the agenda? Y'all wanna start another civilization somewheres, like Uranus? Lol.

14. Chouji

Chouji Ancient Guru

GPU:
    19 inch flat screen
    Saeid

To your distance post. your right and wrong.. if we were a little further or closer, as long as theres oxygen we would have addapted 100s of thousands of years ago.

also dont forget its also the enviroment that says how hot or cold it is. polution ect..

anyways humans are pretty addaptable. if we found another planet with a regulated surface tempurature even if its a little hotter or colder.. chances have it, it would still be suitable for us. even if the planet size was bigger or smaller. would still probably work..

i would love to live on a planet twice the size of earth then come back 2 years later.. i would be all strong and stuff compared to alot of the other people.

15. Phoenikx

Phoenikx Master Guru

GPU:
    Myself
    It is all the way around.

Scientists believe, that We-EarthMen :) had previously "implanted" life on Mars.
    Just like a circle, but with a "VERY BIG" ( in some zillions of years :) ) radius, We are coming to the "Genesis", back.

16. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    Of all the life-forms we are going to discover, why did we have to find one that is still in cellular stage??
    Oh my, we'll have to wait for millions of years till we can have a decent conversation :D :)