1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Lian Li is pleased to announce that the pre-order for the Lancool ONE Digital White Edition will begin. Digital White Edition includes all the fantastic design features of the original LANCOOL ONE an...

Lian Li LANCOOL ONE Digital White Edition

2. reix2x

reix2x Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS 4870 1GB
    Sometimes i think that i will never understand Lian Li, their designs generally aren't that impressive (modern or something), for me they even look outdated and their prices are very premium (the build quality i have known that it's top)

3. quantum hacker

quantum hacker Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 275 - 896 MB
    I think this design is a bit half arsed. They either need to go full on Star Trek like cooler master and fanteks or stick with minimalism. We don't get to experience the culture where they thrive, so they seem a bit hard to understand since Western markets are more afterthoughts for them. From my experience, their cases are good for modding, which unfortunately hasn't caught on well in the mainstream in US at least where more "fashionable" designs like fanteks and cooler master seem to be the most popular. The same can be said about mechanical keyboards. There's a pretty hardcore modding culture even in the US, but the only keyboards promoted by US techtuber salesmen are the CM, Corsair, etc. ilk.

Sadly the only thing close to actual case modding that is mainstream in US is the kind of mostly frivolous and expensive water-cooling stuff, but not as much case modularity - actual "cutting" into the case with scary power-tools, ie things that don't involve sponsorship dollars for techtubers

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  4. slyphnier

slyphnier Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1070
    same like the rest product on market
    quality + brand image/name = extra price
    its their decision for high-pricing = lower sales
    there are lots good pc case maker nowdays so i bet its their problem rather than consumer