Lets tallk.....BODY SCANNERS

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by cartdog, Nov 17, 2010.

?

Scanners, do we need them

Poll closed Dec 17, 2010.
  1. Yes

41 vote(s)
    36.3%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    47.8%
  3. Dont care, im a hermet and never travel

22 vote(s)
    19.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    HIS HD4870/Samsung2343BWX
    I've already made the point that anyone could walk into any airport with a backpack full of explosives and blow up the entire airport. Of course, that's just too difficult a concept for some people to grasp. It's like having a security system in your home that only protects the cookware in your kitchen...everything else could just disappear! If someone really wants to kill you - they will. It's not rocket science. Many more people die from prescription drugs than all "terrorist" acts combined! I totally understand your point fischju. Even after I posted a video of a three year old girl being molested by the TSA, many think this is perfectly acceptable...sickening!

2. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
  3. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
  4. Seref

Seref Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 GHz Vapor-X
    Apparently the bright truth has blinded you to the point where you can't find the edit button.

Truthers don't get special forum rights.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010

5. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Yeah, now its just spamming the same stuff over and over.

If your going to catch something from airplane travel, its going to be from the seats your sitting on for many hours, or the toilet doors, claiming it will be from the latex gloves is just clutching at straws.

The F.A.S.T program looks like a great idea, hopefully something like that is implemented here in the UK, and not just in the US, but we don't really need much in the way of border security.

6. nm+

nm+ Don Cappuccino Staff Member

GPU:
    old
  7. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
  8. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
  9. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    WTF does this have to do with the current thread?

10. inklimited

inklimited Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 6850 900MHz
    Everything and nothing at the same time. I just remember how all this garbage began and I look back and realise the fool I was for believing everything I was told.

11. RandyB

RandyB Banned

GPU:
    This fraud (IMHO) ties in nicely with Homeland Security's plan to implement their huge security trucks (which includes reading people's facial expressions and body language) at most major events throughout the U.S.. Isn't it interesting that these "terrorists"; underwear bomber, shoe bomber, etc., are so inept at what they do, that they are all caught and once again, our loving government has "saved" us? Prepare for even more of your rights and freedoms to disintegrate. Once again; it truly amazes me, that people can't see what's really going on here. How far are YOU willing to let this go?
    http://www.techradar.com/news/world-of-tech/government-wants-more-cctv-cameras-in-homes-622368

12. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    You know what Randy, you're right.

Who is the first to volunteer to fly through a completely unsecured airport full of Americans?