1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk Flat Earth

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Fox2232, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Come to think of it. All the planets and asteroids are just different sizes of this:
    [​IMG]
    hurtling through space.

I then want to know who through the first one? Plus, where is the goal?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    XFXR9 Fury X H2O
    saying the Earth is flat is like saying Jupiter doesn't orbit the sun......

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    The main problem I have with flat earthers is that they skipped the "why" and went right to explaining how it's possible. There's no reason, logical or otherwise, that science would try to hide the true nature of the earth and the solar system. What would be the point? There's literally no sensible explanation other than "for the lulz". There's also so many issues that have to be explained away. Like eclipses. Geosynchronous satellites. The fact that anyone with a telescope can observe for themselves the spherical properties of the moon, venus, and jupiter.

4. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Earth is not flat, Earth is an illusion.

Checkmate, Earthlings.

5. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Strix
    How appropriate from a glober to forget a mutibillion dollar globe industry :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    [​IMG]

checkmate.

7. Frances

Frances Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti

Noisiv,

What point are trying to make? That unless you agree with mainstream science, your articles simply don't get published? This is science's downfall by the way which even they acknowledge. Most people who think outside the box are ridiculed until finally it reaches acceptance(only for a lucky few). Most scientists aren't going to research a controversial topic because guess what? You will never get funded that way. If you go the way everyone else is going, then well it seriously impedes actual progress...

Science is not a consensus by the way. The whole point of this flat Earth thing is that you can test it yourself.

The globe model is wrong, and it is slowly unraveling. For instance, the upcoming eclipse? The shadow cast by the moon is WAY too small. Their math is wrong. So, do you know what they are saying now??? This eclipse might prove that the sun is bigger than they first thought!!

Imagine if Earth was a unique place that looked nothing like we are told. The masses would start to ask existential questions. They would start to look up and wonder who put us here. We don't do that now, and the conspirators don't plan on letting that start.

You don't think the same people who push evolution on us would push a false model of the universe? Tell me where code has ever assembled itself, not only that but one so complex, that with our "advanced" knowledge we are only beginning to understand it(DNA). Show me how something comes from nothing(big bang)... these things violate our natural order much more than a supreme being acting as the prime mover.

No one has to be deemed a professional to go outside and observe their world. When you get into the "prestigious" side of science, you see a priesthood because it is little more than a religion.

Seriously, why do you think that modern science parallels the ancient mystery schools and occult teachings? Ancient teaching and knowledge says that man was once divine and made the choice to come to this existence to relearn himself and that his true destiny is in the heavens with the gods. Modern science tells us that man must unlock his true potential through knowledge and sidestep natural evolution to become our own technological gods, where our true destiny lies in the stars above. It's the same lie it's just been crafted in a way to get normally nonreligious people to buy it. Don't believe me? They come out with official reports on how the kabbalah or some other occult school described quantum mechanics before modern science did.

Sorry for rambling on but this stuff is actually important. It's kind of like Deus Ex is playing out right before us. I hope we get to choose more than one of three endings and I ain't paying extra for DLC. :)

8. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    If you start looking into the NASA lies then you wonder why they would go to such lengths to hide info from the public.

@ Frances, great post but I fear we are wasting our time with people that aren't willing to even question what they are told.

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Strix
    My point is that you loonies are short cutters who not only skipped on your basic formal education , but are unwilling to invest the time and the effort to correct this later in your life, short of watching tarded vids and browsing obscure websites,
    and instead you say "screw that. everyone got it wrong. all knowledge is unvalid. we are all equal"
    NO WE ARE NOT!
    Your youtube vids are just that. Whole alot of rambling by uneducated kooks who try to short cut their way to knowledge by watching vids of some other morons like them.

Btw youre really found where youre gonna prech flat Earth.
    At least find someone without a degree in physics and in mathematics, and someone who hasn't navigated this planet of ours using both orthodromes and loxodromes like I have :infinity:
    I dont have to take anyones word on the shape of our planet; ive seen it myself.

10. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    I wonder how a flat earth fan explains continental drift. lol

11. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  12. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    Just like you move plates on table, duh. :stewpid:

13. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
  14. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Because they haven't been as far as they claim / need funding / want to look like a worthwhile expensive company / US impress the world etc etc

People lie for many reasons, the Earths shape is generally not one of them lol

15. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury

16. Extraordinary

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    Do you really think the Earth is flat, or are you just saying we shouldn't believe everything we're told and dismiss it so quickly?

17. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    I was also very skeptical in the beginning until I started looking into it for myself. I find myself believing it more and more as I started looking into it.

18. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    @Frances and Mr Yellow

If the earth is flat, explain this away:

Co·ri·o·lis ef·fect

noun
    Physics

noun: Coriolis effect; noun: Coriolis force; plural noun: Coriolis forces

an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems.

This is proof that one does not even need look anywhere off the surface of the planet. Simply just look at how water circles a drain in the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere. Does the planet rotate on its edge like a spinning coin? So the "spherical" shape is from a revolving solid because it is spinning so fast? If the earth is flat how is only half the planet illuminated by the sun at any given instant? That would mean there is a population on the opposite side of the coin. Sorry, my bad, that was explained earlier...that is where made in Taiwan is stamped.

Convert to the snow globe theory or be banished!

19. Extraordinary

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
    But there is proven scientific evidence it is a sphere, and only tin foilers on youtube that say it is flat...

20. Clouseau

Clouseau Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 1080
    Before believing any further that the earth is flat, read up on this:

They are cause of the resurgence of this flat earth stupidity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.