" Lets talk about sex " 18+ only

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by cartdog, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA Geforce 9600GT 512MB
    LOL thats the first time ive seen it with that wording, good job man

2. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX GTX 260 OC (Core 216)
    You know every time i meet a guy going on about having kids and wishing he didn't have them my response is always "why didn't you wear a condom?"

I always use condoms even though they can be tricky to put on when slightly drunk,beats having kids i suppose.

Non-latex condoms are better IMO.

3. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
  4. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    Umm, why don't you go on the pill? Why is it a mans responsibility to put on a condom that 'could' bust? Condom imo is the worst form of birth control. Seems you had some deep down desire to 'have' kids. I find it interesting too that 'you' put on the condom. Jeez all the women I was with including my wife, I had to put it on. Good service on your behalf! lol I hate condoms!

5. Flukester

Flukester Banned

GPU:
    eVga GTX 260 Core216 896M
    The girl on your avatar would please me more than a graphic depiction of someone. :whip:

6. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Maha Guru

GPU:
    I'm a man.

You honestly thought i was a woman?

7. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Well we don't have a magical window to check.

8. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Maha Guru

GPU:
    Christ why the hell would i be talking about using condoms if i was a woman?Unless i was talking about femidoms but i wasn't.

You silly.:eyes:

9. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    reading that statement it could have confused it. And you can get female condoms now.

10. Kirkyl

Kirkyl Maha Guru

GPU:
    I should have wrote it differently my bad.

Female condoms have been around for a long time but they aren't really a favored form of contraception,i've heard they have a substantial failure rate.

11. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    I was thinking the same thing after "meet a guy". Never hear dudes say that really.

12. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Well, I call 'em how I see 'em, or smell 'em. :grin:

13. GSB

GSB Maha Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 650
    errr did Icebird go on vacation or something
    can't believe she hasn't closed this thread or threatened to chop off all our wee wees for talking such filth...:massacre:

14. ProfBP

ProfBP Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970GTX
    I can't add much to the positive advice that has been given.

But first off your doing an adult thing, keep that in mind. Sex is fun, but know and 10000% accept the responsibilites that go in to it. Make sure that you and your partner are 10000% on the same page when it comes to STIs, kids, and so on and so fourth. Its like having a drink, don't go otu side after getting buzzed (not to mension) wasted and go driving, its just no that smart. Also keep in mind that your literal giving her apart of your self. Not to sound all religous or preachy, but I do believe that when two people interact like that they do give each other parts of their soul, so make sure she is someone you can look back on years from now and smile about. Oh also; NO means NO! :approval: Next, be your self, your going to be akward, foolish, idiotic and nervous enough as it is, why add to the stress!? DON'T BE PUSHY! You won't get anywhere, and come out of it looking like and feeling like an idiot! Its about give and take, and at all times communicate with her! (thats a huge key) Be honest about what your thinking, and want.

BTW, intimacy doesn't make the relationship, the relationship makes intamicy.

*yes I know my spelling sucks*:smoke:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  15. JACK4HIRE

JACK4HIRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
    No means no? Your such a captain bring down. :p

16. scipio

scipio Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 1080 gaming
    This is directed at Food

1. Your wife doesn't have orgasms

2. You can't be bothered to try and give her one

3. You won't go down on her

4. You like her going down on you

5. You don't believe she cares about having one, she's content with regular affection

You don't know women, you don't know your wife, one day when she's in her mid thirties and gets horny all the time, she's going to meet someone that'll help her have one. Then she's going to leave you and take half of everything.

17. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Since true relationships are a lot of work, men that are put off by that shouldn't do it just because of the "free" sex - it's much better to stay single and use rubbers whenever you get laid. ;)
    And If you really like kids, adopting is always a good option to consider. There are a lot of nice kids without parents living in foster homes and foster families. :(

18. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AorusXtreme 1080Ti
    lol, you would have loved my ex, i dont have a foot fetish although i have no problem doing whatever my girl enjoys, but she had really beautiful feet( relative to feet being in any way sexy lol ) and loved them being massaged and a lot more, and absolutely loved her feet being touched and would literally beg for them to be massaged, actually i havnt met a girl yet who didnt like her feet being massaged

19. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Words of wisdom... No offense Food but scipio makes some excellent points.

Eating at the Y will do wonders for a woman's attitude. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  20. UnclePappi

UnclePappi Banned

GPU:
    Asus 680 2gb 1250mhz
    Lol this thread's all about munching and feet.... What the hell is the main topic and did the thread starter get the help he needed? Btw I used to go down on my old gf all the time(it wasn't bad at all) but my current gf has some issues so she doesn't get the treatment. I don't know if douche would help but it would probably get real expensive after a while considering her probs. Oh well, doesn't matter. I don't like her anyway. Although we've been together for 6 yrs so maybe that counts for something?... Actually I never liked her from the beginning, I just needed a place to stay(other than my parents) as I was a drunk street urchin back then. Now that I've cleaned up I wanna shake her off but we've got a 3yr old kid together! I love the little guy to death and can't bring myself to leave. Also if I did her drug addict family would move right in and take over. Life I guess. :(

Hope my gf doesn't read this(actually I've told her this before but she doesn't care, she says "oh, you just hide your feelings"). LOL!!! B1tch get a clue!!!! I'd give anything to get away from her and have custody of my son. the courts always favor the mother though, even if shes a drug dealing, loan shark, whore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.