Lets Talk about CAR technologies pls

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mr.Bigtime, May 2, 2011.

1. wubbles

wubbles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1Ghz
  2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
  3. kwak

kwak Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 560 ti
    oh, hell yeah! where in turkey is that?
    you don't need a bmw or anything to have fun on that road, anything with an engine, 2 or more wheels and a steering wheel would do for me.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    lool..its between MERSIN to ANTALYA road..i never used it. They say, Drivers doesn't pick that road, That ROad picks up the driver..

Or

Until u drive in that road, u r not counted as a real driver..lol urban myths :D

There is a project which will finish in 2013 and started a few years ago. They r making it better with tunnels and highways.

but the thing is about my concern is,

i used to have BMW 1.16i and it was a pleasure to drive..dont know why, steering wheel? maybe, just it was fun to drive. My current crv? nope :(. With BMW u have FUn while taking roads like that :)

5. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Never driven 3-series BMW, but driven few 5-series ones. Very good to drive indeed.

Bigger cars, well, those are bigger cars with different driving feel.

So you want BMW ? Subaru Legacy, VW Passat, Skoda Superb etc are no go ?

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    well , i LIKE cars. previously i was dieing for this CRV. its awesome goes fast and good enough offroad to me for the job. But damn BMW makes their vehicles JOY to drive.

while my Bro trying to pick a BMW i tested 3.20 too and damn its like poison. and in my blood now..cant forget it like u cant forget the beautiful girl last night u have been together ;)

Well, i really dont like other brands. VW ,AUDI, or any other brand..no go tome..

Besides i dont have money to afford a bmw 3.20 now. its 60k euros here. my crv is 40k. and if want to sell it it will be around 35k euros...no go to me :(..

and even if i have money, do i sure to buy a bmw 3.20? smaller than CRV, no 4x4, no right side mirror which shows DOWN when u put ur shift to REAR on 3.20. no seat heat on 3.20. did i say small?

and there is a "S" type road in my city, abit outside. i test drove the 3.20 there..at 120 km per hour i able to drove there without a problem. in same way my CRV did 80km per hour at the edge lol :D..damn BMW damn u!